听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2011.05.06
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2011.05.06

What a difference a few weeks makes in President Obama's political fortunes._________________________________________________________.
几个星期就能使奥巴马总统的政治前景大为改观。
It was a much more upbeat President Obama, however, who spoke to reporters at the White House after a
productive so-called lame duck session of Congress that included dozens of Democrats who were defeated in
November.
但是,在所谓跛脚鸭国会通过了一系列法后,奥巴马总统显得振奋多了。
"If there is any lesson to draw from these past few weeks, it is that we are not doomed to endless gridlock,"
said Obama. "We have shown in the wake of the November elections that we have the capacity not only to make
progress, but to make progress together. And I am not na?ve. I know there will be tough fights in the months
ahead. But my hope heading into the New Year is that we can continue to heed the message of the American people
and hold to a spirit of common purpose in 2011 and beyond."
他在白宫对记者说:“如果说可以从过去几个星期汲取什么教训的话,那就是我们并不是注定会有无休止的僵局。我们在11月
选举之后证明,我们不仅能够取得进展,而且可以共同取得进展。我并不天真。我知道在未来的几个月里我们会有艰巨的战斗
。但在新年到来之际,我的希望是我们可以继续倾听美国人民的声音,在2011年和以后的时间里坚持追求共同的目标。”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Shortly after the republican round in November mid-term congrational elections ,Mr.  Obama  he is now  democrat that is shown in polls.

评分人数

• Rebecca949

Shortly after the Republican round in November mid-term congressional elections, Mr Obama acknowledged that he and his fellow Democrats ??  polls.

评分人数

• Rebecca949

返回列表