听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Where there's a will,there's a way.
返回列表 发帖

Where there's a will,there's a way.

When we are given a difficult task to finish by our superior and afraid of failing to finish it.Most of us will feel upset,so do I.

My boss had given a hard assignment for me to finish.When I first accepted the assignment,I felt upset and worried.Though it was not easy for me to do,I said to myself,'Where there's a will,there's a way.'If I continued to try over and over again,I could work it out finally.I am confident about it.

Have you got trapped by a hard assignment.Try to let youself relax,and believe,'Where there's a will,there's a way.'That is it.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• Sanmal

yes ,it is .try our best to things we need to do .
but remember one phrase : not only doing things rightly  ,but doing correct things .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# itsmypink

Yeah,we should do the correct things.

That's a good sentence,guess what,I have similar experiences with you,that old woman gave me some troublesome work,then I felt upset too and always be worried about wheather I can handled it.In fact, the more you were worried about,the more failure you got.at least ,I do.So,sometimes ,we needn't care about the consequence,just do it by heart,then you'll see the differences~!~!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

yeah , you are right ! no matter how difficult the task is , we should always remember that sentence " where there is a will , there is a way." we ought to believe in ourselves . we can make it !

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

How nice sentence.Yeah, where there is a will ,there is a way.Hope in,all in.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 5# 陈秀玲

You are much confident.I believe you and god bless you.

My motto:where there is a will , there is a way.

回复 8# victorjiang

I am gald that you take this sentence as you motto.I saw this sentence form a story I read yesterday.I was really moved by the story and this sentence.So we should never give up which we are trying hard to gain.

回复 7# xiaomeixin

yeah! you bet ! both of us should be confident in ourselves !

评分人数

对,有志者事竟成。

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

confidence is basic through success

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 12# godfly-ygw

Maybe.And failure is the mother of success.

回复 3# xiaomeixin
yeah, your advice is very nice

评分人数

本帖最后由 kuangye678 于 2011-5-31 15:44 编辑

回复 10# 陈秀玲 confidence and smile are two important things for our liv es

回复 12# godfly-ygw
yeah, you said right

回复 9# xiaomeixin
can you tell me that story?

回复 15# kuangye678

yeah````

回复 17# kuangye678

Ok.But I left my story book at home.So,maybe this evening I will tell you the story.

回复 19# xiaomeixin

yeah.waiting...

返回列表