听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2011.06.04
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2011.06.04

As the meeting began, President Obama acknowledged that some Republicans on Capitol Hill dislike parts of his economic stimulus proposal, estimated at $825 billion dollars.
会议一开始,奥巴马总统就承认,国会中的一些共和党议员不赞成他的经济刺激计划中的某些部分。奥巴马总统提出的这个经济刺激计划金额高达8250亿美元。
"I know that (1)______________________________," he said. "I recognize that there are still some differences around the table and between the administration and members of Congress about particular details on the plan."
他说:“我知道,我承认,对于摆在桌面上的一些问题,大家仍然存在一些分歧,行政部门和国会的一些议员对于这个计划的某些特定细节存在不同意见。”
But the president said the severity of the nation's economic problem requires quick action.
但是奥巴马总统指出,国家的经济问题如此严峻,必须迅速采取行动。
"What I think unifies this group is a recognition that we are experiencing a unprecedented, perhaps, economic crisis that has to be dealt with, and dealt with rapidly," he said.
“我认为,足以使我们这些人团结一致的一点是:认识到我们正在经历一次史无前例的经济危机,这场经济危机必须得到处理,而且要迅速处理。”
(2)__________________________________________________________________________________.
Afterward, the top Republican in the House of Representatives, Minority Leader John Boehner, said the meeting went well, and that Mr. Obama had listened to the Republicans' concerns, especially about the version of the bill being debated in the House.
会议结束之后,众议院少数党共和党领袖约翰.博纳说,会议进行得很顺利,奥巴马总统认真听取了共和党人的意见,尤其是关于众议院正在辩论的有关法案。
"It does not spend out very quickly. It is almost too late," he said. "And we have concerns about the size of the package."
博纳说:“不能通过花钱以求立即走出困境。现在几乎已经太晚了。而且我们对这个计划的规模感到担忧。”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

it is a heavy left to what we do essential right now
he has said that he wanted the Congress to pass the stimulus economic plan by Mid Febrary. The economic crisis, he believed, will go mad.

评分人数

it is so fast

it is a heavy ?? to do something essential as we're doing right now.

Mr Obama has said he wants Congress to pass a stimulas plan by Mid-February. He and the lawmakers of the meeting al indicated they believed that goal would be met.

返回列表