听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » I hate me like this
返回列表 发帖

I hate me like this

Recently,I didn't know why I almost didnt  have mood to do anything,whatever working or Enlish learning.And the  worse was when I struggled to force myself to forcous on this things,I always have been making mistakes.Not only that ,I really really wanna write something in the tingroom,but my brain was blank as I faced the screen,I tried hard to wanna squeeze something---this is just a waste of effort~!~!How do I?I hated me like this ,no enthusiasm,no optimism,How could I turn back to the former spunky girl???

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Dear friend , in fact you are just missing in your mind. In another word, you haven't get the right direction in your real life. Just as everyone knows, the Tingroom is a place for us to say something in our heart and improve our English. Personally I suppose you think a lot about what you want and then you will long for it. After that you will gain what you want such as enthusiasm, optimism.

评分人数

回复 2# 红星帝国

good, I think your advice is wise.~~~~``

评分人数

just relax yourself for some time. maybe you are just too tired about life. you should think alone for a minute, review your past and then plan for the future.

评分人数

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-6-21 22:16 编辑

I had the same feeling as you several days before, I just described meself(myself) as a moth of this society, "I worth nothing, I am useless, I can't find my way···Why am I here, and what for?" I couldn't get the answer.
    Then I chatted with my friends about my problems, my feelings and her feelings after hearing me. It really helped! I finally got the cause made me like that and found the deep reason why I had this kind of reaction to the main cause. When all of this headed above water, it was easy to recover.
    I believe in you, you can go across this line.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# 红星帝国

Well,I do actually know what I want and what I wanna be ,I just don't know how to do it ~!~!

评分人数

回复 4# 李武军

You are right~!I really need to relax~!~!

回复 5# Temple

Thank you!~!Maybe I should find a friend and tell her my feelings like you.By the way,"When all of this headed above water, it was easy to recover",can you help me to traslate this sentence?

回复 7# 莎莎dawn

回复 8# 莎莎dawn

I finally got the cause made me like that and found the deep reason why I had this kind of reaction to the main cause. When all of this headed above water, it was easy to recover.
我想说什么?当我知道引发自己变成这样子的事件,以及我会对它如此反应的深层原因之后,想那种消极的情绪中恢复过来是很容易的。
Head Above Water的网络释义是“浮出水面”,基本释义是“勉强维持”,我用了前者···我马虎了···求原谅!!!

I have the same feeling.In this days,I  am always thinking:"what could I do when my baby will be born in  OCT。I  have no question.

评分人数

回复 11# 练习者

Wow,congratulations~!~!I feel you should adjust your state of mind,just being relax to welcome your baby~!~!

回复 10# Temple

哇,你好优秀哦,连翻译都翻译的那么好·!~!~!

本帖最后由 Temple 于 2011-6-20 17:37 编辑

回复 11# 练习者

That is very commen in gravidas, and your blue mood is mostly caused by your dramatic hormone shifts. Please don't worry, it only lasts few months, when you feel not so good, remind to tell your worries or sorrows to another one who knows you well. And what I have to say is that although medicine may have instant effect, it can break your own body ajustment which costs a little long time but has no bad influence.
    At the end, if you feel very difficult to relieve your anxiety, you'd better go to see a  psychologist rather than take medicine.
Wish you all good! Sincerely~

评分人数

本帖最后由 bluse 于 2011-6-20 20:09 编辑

when  we  do  the repetitive  work  every  day. we all  feel  tired  if  time  is  long .  not  only  you,  all  do. how  do  we?  we  still   do  it, but  we  will  do  something  for  my  interesting at getting  off work. for  example  english  learning or  get-together with  my  friends.   i  like  the  latter . lf  do  it , my  friends  may  know  me ,  that  will  strengthen  our  feeling from  exchange  each  other .  sometimes  you  may  gain  some  interesting  things about  our  socity ,our  business ,our  schoolmates.  so when you  would  have  been  gained  it ,   you  may  write  down  in  the  tingroom.  you  willn't   be  blank.  we  are  pleasure for  interesting  things .  lf  you  let  people  to  be   happy ,  you will  be  the  most   valuable  person  in  the  world.  fighting......

回复 15# bluse

I am sure I can overcome it ,thank you~!~!

relax yourself, walking,running

评分人数

Can you tell me what your methods are on learning English.Maybe I can help you to find a better way to study.

回复 18# xiaomeixin

It's just a traditional one,with listening,reading and speaking.Sometimes,I still watch some movies.

评分人数

回复 19# 莎莎dawn

Watching movies is a good way to learn English and it also can make us feel relaxing.One of my friends who had studied abroad when he was young told me that watching movies is the fastest way to learn spoken English well.

返回列表