听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【170期】爱对方多一点,还是爱自己多一点
返回列表 发帖

【170期】爱对方多一点,还是爱自己多一点

有人说,爱是无私的,我们应该给予更多的爱给他人。还有人说如果我们不爱自己,怎么能够爱别人呢?我们的爱情哲学和对方不同,,这个引起了不同的爱情誓言。在任何情况下,你会选择哪个?给自己更多的爱还是给别人更多的爱?

some people said that love is selfless,we should give more love to others.while others said,how can we love others if we don't love ourselves? our love philodophy is different from others,which raises oaths about love . In any case,what will you choose,give more love to yourself or ive more love to others?

in my opnion ,it is hard to choose,you may have goodreasonto do whatever us opinion,a and it is depend on different situations.

I asked this question to my boyfriend before, he said half and half. He wanna love me more, while also because of loving me, he gotta take care of himself, so it eventually becomes half and half.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

love is selflesss,indeed.
when a person fall in love,he/she will do anything for his/her lover and need nothing in return.

回复 3# SugerDaisy

so your boyfriend is very clever,and when asked,many people will give the same answer for it is hard to say which one is good.

if you treasure your affection ,you should transform your position , consider yourself to be her and consider her to be yourself , therefore ,there is no more or less in love .

half by half

less people is selfless

If you want to love others,you should love yourself first.Only you know how to love yourself ,can you know how to love others.This is my viewpoint.

love is equal for everyone. If you understood how to love yourself , you would know about how to love others.

返回列表