听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » What's your ideas about Micro Blog?
返回列表 发帖

What's your ideas about Micro Blog?

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-7-13 21:41 编辑

Most of the people are loving browsing the Micro Blog nowadays.Millions of the people have the Micro Blog account.Do you have a Micro Blog account?What's your opinion that wherever people are,they all feel like browsing the Micro Blog.At the bus stop,in the office,in the metro,and so on.

如今大部分人们都喜欢浏览微博。成百万计的人都有自己的微博账号。你注册了微博账号了吗?对于无论人们在哪里,都在浏览微博,例如,有公交车站,在办公室,在地铁里等等,你有什么想法呢?

Maybe you can leave your Micro Blog account here,and the people who have interest on you can pay attention to you.Also,we can learn a lot from each other.

也许你可以在这里留下你的微博账号,让更多对你有兴趣的人了解你。当然,也可以互相学习。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

i have a sina Weibo account,i will write something there.but sometime i feel that the information in weibo are all monotone,i have seen many mussy informations.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# kuangye678

Yeah,me too.I applied for a sina account the day before yesterday.I don't have a good sense of using Weibo.

i think the reason of so many people love weibo is we feel lonely and want to be concerned.

回复 4# tingroom

Maybe.There is many new things in the Weibo.And we know the things which most of the people are talking about.And of couse,we can kill the boring time with Weibo.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-7-7 15:19 编辑

I have a sina weibo account.At first, I browsed it every moment,but now, I have no more interest in it.
What we share in weibo, the things happened around us, I can say ,mostly,they are private.
Sometimes I perfer to keep my private(privacy名词形式是这样的).Others like to share the details of life with friends.To them,weibo is the social connection.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Thanks so much.
haha~

oh, 贴在英文里面是“post”?

回复 7# sunny萝卜

Yes.You are right.

It is a good way to know what the person you are interested in are thinking about, because the only step I should do is to make him or her my "concern"(I don't know the exact word) list, that's it. I have an account too, but I didn't add any friends, because I just wanna write some feelings without thinking it is appropriate or not, with myself can let me be truthful to my heart.

评分人数

回复 9# SugerDaisy

Yeah,I have the same feeling with you.I haven't added any real friends in my life to the Weibo.That's the importance that I didn't use the QQ Weibo.

.....I don't have the account and I don't want to use it! It's not necessary for me, I can't use Weibo there.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-7-13 21:35 编辑

回复 4# tingroom

Maybe,there are mang people feel lonely in our morden city.But the reason why we like weibo is  that we want share our happiness with all the people.With the life level improving ,more and more people are dying for having fun and getting happy.
In other words ,it is an improvement of the sociaty,we should  open our eyes ,in orther(order) to accept more new things.our life will be full of energy.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-7-13 21:36 编辑

yes .I also have a weibo account.I do have a(an) interesting time when i using it.We can get many interesting information from(through) it,and we can know more about our friends or meet some one else.
right here is my weibo account:  rikki-pu

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 12# ecor1

Yeah,I quite agree with you.Through the micro blog,we can search the interesting things and social events,also,we know what many people focus on,know more about our friends and the society.

回复 13# puzhenruome

And we can get a lot of knowledge of the society we need through the Micro Blog.That's the improvement of our society.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-7-15 13:41 编辑

回复 14# xiaomeixin

Thank you for your approvement ,I am very glad to see that we have the same idea.I am a senior high shcool(school) student .The aim to join you is that I want to share my way of studying English.However,I can not use the computer very well ,the speed of typing is low,and I will always make mistakes.And I will appreciate it if you told me where I was wrong so that I can make a progress in my English study.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Well,actually,I applied for a Weibo account to just wanna learn more about my favourite star's feelings,but I never worte something on that,because I prefered to write something in ting room.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 16# ecor1

I love your words.I would be very appreciated of helping you.And since you are still so young,you have many opportunities to improve your English.I think that through your hard working,you will speak fluent English soon.

回复 17# 莎莎dawn

I have no interest about the stars.

回复 19# xiaomeixin

Wow,I definitely sure agian that you are really really a special girl~!~!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表