听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 系列节目一:同学们来练听力啦!(更新...)
返回列表 发帖
下载失败  被扣金币
重新水过

回复 120# 的帖子

怎么失败呢?我都能下啊

不会是我的RPWT吧
最近的都能下  以前的有很多都下载失败

回复 123# 的帖子

wuqianizy的RP很好哦,可能是网络问题吧

对 应该是 网咯问题

好东西,顶!!!

Buster's Nose

One day, I saw a man with his dog in a park. The man had a special whistle for his dog, but when the man blew into the whistle, I did not hear anything. I asked Mommy if the whistle that the man had was broken. Mommy told me that dogs have ears that can hear many more things than mine can. The whistle was not broken; it just made a very high noise that only the dog could hear.

Mommy also told me that God made dogs with very sensitive noses as well as ears. Dogs can be trained to smell many different things with their noses. When Buster was a puppy, we used to hide a piece of dog food and let Buster find it by smelling it with his nose. Mommy also said that many animals have eyes and ears that see and hear things that my eyes and ears cannot.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

下了就顶

Buster At The Pier

Last week, we took Buster with us to the pier. I like to watch the boats at the pier. Buster just liked walking around and exploring. He sniffed at everything there. I remember one time I went fishing with Daddy and his friend. Daddy's friend had a big boat that went fast and had several big fishing poles on it. When we went out far into the ocean, I held on tight to the boat so that I would not fall off. The waves seemed very high.

We caught several big fish. I helped Daddy reel one of the fish in on one of the big fishing poles. It was very fun! However, I did not like holding the slimy fish in my hands. I am glad I did not have to help my daddy cut up the fish. Mommy cooked the fish that we caught. It tasted very good!

回复 128# 的帖子

嗯,谢谢支持~

我下

oh,

回复 132# 的帖子

怎么了?没有neyney了吗? :qq86]

Feeding Buster

We feed Buster two times every day. Most of the time, we give Buster dry dog food. Dry dog food comes in small and hard pieces. One morning, I forgot to give Buster his food, and he was very hungry when I finally remembered to feed him. When I poured the food into his big red bowl, the food made noise as it hit the bottom of the bowl. Buster heard his food falling into the bowl and came running to eat because he was very hungry.

On certain days, we give Buster wet food that comes in a can. Wet food does not make noise, but Buster can always smell it. Buster usually does not move if he hears his dry food falling into his bowl, but he always waits by his bowl when Daddy puts wet food in it because he knows that the wet food tastes very good.

Thanks a lot

Buster is Warm

My dog Buster is very nice. When I am home, he follows me around. When I go to my bedroom, he follows me there. When I go to the living room, he follows me there too. But nowadays it is very hot, and I think he enjoys going with me to the kitchen most because there he can lie down on the cool kitchen floor with all his paws stretched out.

I am glad I am not a dog because when it is very hot, he does not have any clothes to take off! But it must be nice to be a dog in the winter. His hair must be like a coat and keeps him warm. I like holding him in the winter because he is very warm. Actually I like him even in the summer because he is nice!

谢谢楼主 分享 很喜欢

我也很喜欢

好贴啊。~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

回复 139# 的帖子

返回列表