听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 系列节目一:同学们来练听力啦!(更新...)
返回列表 发帖

系列节目一:同学们来练听力啦!(更新...)

以下都是英文小故事,特别适合想学习基本日常用语的朋友们。都是较简单家庭英语,从青少年的角度写出,对需要练习及提高听力的学生最为适合.

注:这个是每周学习,每周更新的,只是放在一个帖子里了.所以不适合一下子都下下来的噢,那样会比较麻烦

The Open Door
The other day, something strange happened when we came home. When Daddy opened the door and we walked into our flat, we heard a sound. It came from the kitchen. It sounded like the back door closing. Mommy went for a look. The back door was not shut. She thought that we might have forgotten to close it before we went out. But when she closed it, she heard noises from the outside. It sounded like someone bumping into our trash can. Then she heard the back elevator close. Daddy said that he remembered closing the back door that morning before we left. So he thought that someone might have been in our house and that the person left by the back door when he heard us come in. But Daddy said that we did not have to be scared because Buster would be there to protect us, and that God was always in control.

[ 本帖最后由 DZ 于 2008-9-26 09:42 AM 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Puppy Buster

When we first got Buster, he was just a little puppy. He was so small that he could fit on Mommy's palm! When he first came home, he cried all night. He missed his mommy. I felt so sad for him. He reminded me of the time when I was in kindergarten when I waited and waited and did not see my Mommy nor my Daddy to come pick me up. So I got out of bed in the middle of the night to play with Buster so that he was not so lonely. After a few days, Buster got used to staying with us and was not lonely anymore. So we were all very happy. Buster was so cute when he was a puppy. I let him chew on my fingers and it did not hurt. I think he knew not to chew very hard. But one time he chewed too hard and I screamed. So immediately he knew he should not have done it, and he licked my fingers. That was his way of kissing me to say sorry.

Potato Chip

Buster will eat almost anything that we give him. One time, Daddy gave him a piece of a potato chip. Buster had to smell it first, because dogs always smell things to make sure that the things are not bad and will not hurt them. After he had sniffed it, he licked it off of Daddy's fingers and started to chew it. But it was not very long until Buster started choking. Buster began coughing, and Daddy tried to help him. Daddy patted Buster's side and opened his mouth. All of a sudden, Buster coughed up the little pieces of potato chip and they landed all over him, including his face! Mommy saw the mess on Daddy and started laughing, but Daddy did not like slimy pieces of potato chip on him. Mommy helped wash Daddy and reminded him never to feed Buster a potato chip again.

Buster's Brush

Every day I have chores that I have to do. I clean my room, wash the dishes, and sometimes help Mommy sweep the floor, dust, or make dinner. I also have to take care of Buster. I feed him two times every day, and I make sure that he is clean and that he stays out of trouble. Daddy bought a big red brush for Buster and told me that I should brush Buster when his fur is messy and matted. Buster enjoys being brushed. But sometimes when Buster's fur is very tangled, I try to be very gentle so that i will not hurt Buster when I brush him. Even if it does hurt him, he does not get mad. After I finish brushing Buster, his fur is soft and smooth and shiny, and if he has been a good dog, I give him a treat.

Friend on Guam

I have a friend who lives on Guam. She told me about a storm that Guam had two years ago. It was a super typhoon, with winds that were over 180 miles per hour. My friend told me that in many houses, windows broke during the storm and the houses flooded. Most of the island was wet and salty after the storm. In some places, cars were blown on top of each other. Some buildings lost their roofs, and others were nearly flattened. There were also many other things that were broken, destroyed, or blown away. I would not have liked to have been in a big storm like that. I do not think Buster would have enjoyed it either. My friend on Guam has a big dog like Buster. Her dog stayed in their porch during the storm, but the dog did not like the loud noise that the storm made.

My Friend's Dog

My friend who lives on Guam has a dog that is very similar to Buster. My friend's dog is named Sam. Sam and Buster both have golden-colored fur, and are both big dogs; however, Sam does not live inside like Buster does. Sam lives outside and has his own "house." Sam's house is very small and is made out of wood. He likes to go inside his house when it is raining or when he wants to sleep in there. Sam lives in my friend's front yard and protects my friend and her family, just as Buster protects me and my family. Sam loves to dig in the dirt. He will dig holes in the ground and bury things. He likes to dig holes in the ground so that he can lay down in the cool dirt when it becomes hot during the day. I wonder if Buster would dig holes if he lived outside.

Buster Likes Our Food

Buster has his own bowl for food. Usually we feed him dog food. He eats a lot and we have to buy big bags of it. His food is dry and crunchy. I have never tried it, but I know it is crunchy because when he chews on it, it sounds like me biting on a crunchy cookie. He needs to eat dog food because it has things it in like vitamins that are good for him. Sometimes we also give him something from our food. And he really likes it. Sometimes we throw it up in the air for him to catch with his mouth. At first he would miss, and it would drop onto the floor. But nowadays he is very good at catching it. But we don't feed him from our food that much because he needs to eat his own food.

Buster and His Toy

Buster likes to play games. His favorite game is wrestling. He has a toy that looks like a rope, with two knots tied on either end of it. This is the toy that we use to play wrestling. Buster grabs one knot with his mouth, and I grab the other knot with my hands. We both start pulling, and if I pull it out of his mouth, I win. If he pulls it out of my hands, he wins. When Buster pulls the toy out of my hands, sometimes I fall down backwards. After I am done playing, I let him take the toy, and I walk away. Then Buster likes to go lie down and chew on his toy. I do not want to play wrestling with him when he does that, because he makes the toy very wet.

3XS

HE

确实

嗯嗯,大家喜欢我以后会多发些这之类的东西

Buster Sitting in Front of the Door

One thing that I know Buster likes to do is rest. When he is tired, he finds a place on the floor that he likes and he lies down. Sometimes he chews on his bone or his toy, and other times he likes to take a nap. Sometimes Buster tries to take a nap on the couch. But Mommy does not want Buster to lie there. Buster leaves his fur all over the couch if he takes a nap on it. Buster likes to take many naps. I like to sit by Buster and pet him when he is sleeping. His fur is soft and he always enjoys having his head scratched or his side rubbed. I know that he enjoys it because he wags his tail when I pet him. Daddy told me that when dogs wag their tails, it shows that they are happy or excited about something.

3ks gr

thanks so much dear
you are the best

回复 17# 的帖子

hi,jiamu-the busy boy,welcome your coming back and we all mis you very much.Also,thanks for your encouragement

谢谢,楼主!

我一口气全下完了,每天好好听几遍!这段时间去参加个口语培训班,好像效果不是很好!真的不如每天坚持天天简单的英语小故事,让自己有意无意地去记住一些语句呢!花的钱又打水漂啦

thanks too much

返回列表