听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 系列节目一:同学们来练听力啦!(更新...)
返回列表 发帖
it is a  good story for practise listening

Buster's New Year Gift

This New Year's, we gave Buster a gift. We bought him a stuffed toy pig with soft, pink fur. Buster took his new toy, went to his favorite rug, and laid down with it. He chewed on the stuffed pig just like he chews on his bone, and he tore a hole in the pig's neck.

When I came back to see Buster later, buster was sleeping on the rug next to his pig, but his pig was torn to pieces! Buster had ripped the head and legs apart and had even torn off both of the pig's eyes and one of its ears! Buster made many holes in the pig, and all the stuffing that was in the pig was all over the floor. I told Buster that he was bad to make such a big mess. I think that next year we will buy him a bone or some dog treats instead.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

辛苦了
谢谢

感谢希尔 
感谢额

感谢

好的。
谢谢
辛苦了

完全了马???
还有马??
瞎了回家听取

好的,海有马?????

回复 48# 的帖子

不定期更新的,感觉不够还有系列节目二三四哦

Dog Baby

One day, when I was at a food court with Mommy, I saw a man carrying a little dog in a bag. I thought it looked a little funny because he carried the dog as if it were a little baby. I do not treat Buster like a baby because I think that he is too big to be one; but Mommy said that some animals, like elephants and whales, are very big even when they are babies. I remember one time I went to a zoo and saw a little elephant that was bigger than Daddy! I do not remember being a baby. I can only look at the pictures of me when I was a baby. Mommy said she liked dressing me in pretty clothes and putting ribbons in my hair. Maybe one day I will have a little girl that I can dress in pretty things too.

楼主辛苦了

谢谢楼主分享!!!

这不是在线听力吗?在线怎么听不了啊?要下载下来吗

回复 54# 的帖子

在线英语听力室 里的东西是可以在线听的,论坛里的资料不都是在线听的,有些需要花金币下载

Oink! Oink!

The gift that we gave Buster this New Year's was a stuffed pig. Buster was scared of the pig when we first gave it to him, because when he tried to chew it, the pig would oink! The stuffed pig had an electronic part inside of it that would oink if someone squeezed it. I think that Buster thought the stuffed pig was alive, because Buster tried to kill it! Buster sniffed it and pushed it a little with his nose. Then Buster went to his favorite rug to chew on it, and he chewed on the pig so hard that he tore it into many pieces. Now, all that is left of the stuffed pig is the electronic part that oinks. Buster did not break that part, but he does not understand how the part can still oink even after he tore the pig into many pieces.

Paper Fire-Crackers

In Hong Kong, we celebrate the Chinese New Year. I see many people decorating and getting ready for the celebration. I saw many stores put up paper fire-crackers for decoration. Daddy said that people can not light real fire-crackers any more because they were dangerous and made many fires. Buster does not like fire-crackers because they make a lot of noise. Mommy told me that dogs can hear things better than people, so some really loud noises can hurt a dog's ears.  I like to watch firework shows when I visit my family in America. Some fireworks have different shapes like hearts or circles. Other fireworks are very big and seem to light up the whole sky. The fireworks that glitter are my favorite! Sometimes the loud noises from the big fireworks scare me because I hear the noise after the light is gone.

Chinese New Year

Everybody loves Chinese New Year. My friends and I like it because we do not have to go to school. We also like it because we get red packets and new clothes. Sometimes, we even buy Buster a present. Mommy also makes a lot of good food for Chinese New Year, just like she does for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  One of my friends gave my family a candy tray with candied melon, peanuts and lychee nuts on it. Some people believe that those things will bring you a long and happy life, but Daddy told me that only God can give you those things. God will give us everything we need because He loves us and knows what we need. He will take care of us throughout the New Year.

Buster's Brush

Every day I have chores that I have to do. I clean my room, wash the dishes, and sometimes help Mommy sweep the floor, dust, or make dinner. I also have to take care of Buster. I feed him two times every day, and I make sure that he is clean and that he stays out of trouble. Daddy bought a big red brush for Buster and told me that I should brush Buster when his fur is messy and matted.  Buster enjoys being brushed. But sometimes when Buster's fur is very tangled, I try to be very gentle so that i will not hurt Buster when I brush him. Even if it does hurt him, he does not get mad. After I finish brushing Buster, his fur is soft and smooth and shiny, and if he has been a good dog, I give him a treat.

返回列表