听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 系列节目一:同学们来练听力啦!(更新...)
返回列表 发帖
YOU HAVE A LONG DAY!

不错,哈哈

you are very generous

很好。我喜欢

Dog in Bed

All dogs come in different shapes and sizes. I have a friend who has a dog, but her dog is not big like Buster. My friend's dog is small with white and brown fur, and is called Scotty. When Scotty was a puppy, my friend made a little bed for him with a bucket and some blankets, and Scotty still sleeps in that same bed. Since Buster cannot fit in a bucket, he likes to lie on a rug in my room and sleep.  

I have my own bed that I sleep in. I usually do not let Buster sleep on my bed because my bed is not very big, and when Buster does lie on it, he leaves his fur all over my blankets. But I like it when Buster sleeps in my room, because he makes me feel safe.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

看看!

瞧瞧!

Buster and the Brownies

Last week, Mommy and I made some brownies. I helped her get all the ingredients, like sugar and eggs, and mix them all together in a big bowl. Then Mommy poured the batter into a pan and put it into our oven to bake the brownies. When they were done baking, Mommy took them out and set them on the kitchen counter because they were very hot and needed to cool down.

I was afraid that Buster would try to eat the brownies. Usually, he wants to eat everything that Mommy makes. But Mommy told me that Buster does not like chocolate, and that too much chocolate could hurt Buster.  I am glad I can eat chocolate. If I could not eat chocolate, then I could not have eaten the brownies that Mommy and I made. I would not have liked that, because I love to eat brownies.

Buster and Elevator

In Hong Kong most people live in tall buildings. So does our family. Every time we go out, we have to take the elevator. In our building, dogs have to go in the back elevator and we have to put Buster on a leash. I think that is to help keep the front elevator cleaner and so that people will not be scared by a dog. Actually, Buster is very nice and friendly. I do not think anybody will be scared of him, but Mommy said that there are people who are scared of any kind of dog. We have a friend who is a man, and he is very afraid of dogs. I think he was probably scared by a dog when he was a child.  Anyway, it takes the elevator less than a minute to get down from our floor to the ground floor. I wonder what Buster thinks of the elevator. He goes into a small room that starts moving after the doors close. Then when the doors open again, he is in a different place. Maybe he thinks that it is a magic room!

如果是音频文件就好了!

回复 71# 的帖子

嗯?就是音频文件啊,mp3格式的

下载先,多谢

支持,学习下!

多发支持贴,就可以积分啊

好,有下了一个,多谢!

又没有积分了,啊啊啊啊啊!!!!!!!!!!

再发,再来两分!

返回列表