听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 系列节目一:同学们来练听力啦!(更新...)
返回列表 发帖

回复 92# 的帖子

可以灌水啊 休闲乐园可以灌 在这里灌水影响别人看帖子哈dear 其实发一篇帖子或发一个附件就各是5分啊 还有这个是每周更新的 不是我有一堆东西不一起放上来 这样的材料更有时效性嘛

Buster Loves Meat

Buster loves to eat. And he loves to eat our food. When Daddy or Mommy is cooking, he loves to stand right there in the kitchen. He has been told he is not supposed to eat anything from the kitchen counter, but he does not always do what he is told.  

One time when my daddy was cutting up a big piece of steak, Buster was standing there watching. When Daddy turned around to get a plate, Buster quickly grabbed the piece of steak with his big mouth and ran to the living room. By the time Daddy got to him, the piece of steak was almost all gone. Daddy was very upset with him. Buster just looked at Daddy with his guilty eyes. Buster did not get any dinner that night because Daddy said he ate Daddy's dinner. So I shared my piece of steak with Daddy that night.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

原帖由 lancetsd 于 2007-11-9 08:54 PM 发表

Puppy Buster

When we first got Buster, he was just a little puppy. He was so small that he could fit on Mommy's palm! When he first came home, he cried all night. He missed his mommy. I felt so sad for him. He reminded me of the time when I was in kindergarten when I waited and waited and did not see my Mommy nor my Daddy to come pick me up. So I got out of bed in the middle of the night to play with Buster so that he was not so lonely.  

After a few days, Buster got used to staying with us and was not lonely anymore. So we were all very happy. Buster was so cute when he was a puppy. I let him chew on my fingers and it did not hurt. I think he knew not to chew very hard. But one time he chewed too hard and I screamed. So immediately he knew he should not have done it, and he licked my fingers. That was his way of kissing me to say sorry.

学习英语听力是很重要滴... ...

thanks very  much

My Dog Buster

I have a dog at home. His name is Buster. His hair is light brown, and he has a long bushy tail that he wags whenever I come home from school.

I got him when he was just a puppy. He does not bark very often. In fact I have only heard him bark twice! I hope that when a burglar comes at night, he will bark and wake us up! But even if he doesn't, he is still my friend because he likes me and I like him!

Joy-ride!

Buster always likes to ride in the car. He becomes very excited when we take him down the elevator and let him go into our car. Buster does not wear a seat belt in the car, like Mommy, Daddy, and I do. He does not like the seatbelt because the seatbelt does not fit him. When I was little, I sat in a special car seat that had a small seatbelt that fit me. Since we do not have a special seat for Buster, he sits in the regular seat with no seatbelt.

When Buster rides in the car, he usually wants me to roll down the window. He likes to feel the breeze blow on him when it comes through the window. Sometimes it is funny to watch the breeze blow on Buster's face because the breeze move his fur and his ears.

Thank you .

回复 16# 的帖子

这个也要听下

听懂一点!!

为了下载我顶

回复 92# 的帖子

啊?我...灌吧,只要灌得有水平,让大家看了不想扔西红柿你就灌吧.
休闲乐园有水库都不去,懒蛋

Buster Waits

Many times, we take Buster in the car with us. One time when we were riding in the car with Buster, we stopped for a few minutes. Mommy stayed in the car with Buster, but when I went out of the car with Daddy, Buster wanted to follow me. Buster was a good dog and stayed in the car when we told him to stay, but I knew that he was sad. Buster did not want me to leave him in the car. He did not understand why I could not take him with me.

Sometimes, Buster likes to follow me wherever I go. If I sit on my couch at home, Buster likes to lie beside me. When we eat dinner, Buster will sometimes lie down beside the table. Most of the time, I do not mind if Buster follows me, because I love my dog.

为什么还要限制阿??

回复 118# 的帖子

只是下载附件的时候扣2个金币啊,币币也很好赚得,促进大家交流嘛

不知道为什么  很多都下载失败
郁闷

返回列表