听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 系列节目一:同学们来练听力啦!(更新...)
返回列表 发帖

Cinnamon and Pepper Take a Ride

Cinnamon and Pepper are the names of our birds. Pepper is yellow and Cinnamon is gray.  

One day, While my mom was taking pictures of Mimi and our birds, she said, "Can we do something exciting with the birds? After a while it gets boring taking pictures of the birds when they're only inside of their cage."  

Then we had an idea. We would put Cinnamon and Pepper on Mimi! So, we got the birds out of their cage and put them on her back. She was scared, and she walked over to us with her head down and her tail between her legs. She was so scared that when she got to us, she put her head in my lap and started whining! When Mimi moved, our two birds also became scared and started chirping very loudly! This made Mimi even more scared.  

We took the birds off of her and gave her a few dog treats.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Sunset with Buster

Buster and I love summer. One day last summer, my family and I took Buster to the beach. It was warm and sunny, and Buster liked looking around the beach. He started smelling the sand and it made his nose itchy. He tried getting the sand off with his paw, but his paw was covered with sand too. I had to wipe his nose off with a towel to get all that itchy sand off.

When Buster and I were done playing, my parents and I packed up our things and we all went up on a small hill to watch the sunset. Buster sat there quietly and looked at the sunset. He was too tired to run around any more. I think the pretty sunset made him happy. It made me very tired. I was sad when the sun was gone, because I wanted to play more at the beach. But whether I'm at the beach or not, I can still have fun with my dog, Buster.

House with Trees

When we were in America visiting friends and relatives last month, we visited some friends whose backyard was full of trees. Let me tell you what I like about their house.

From their dining room, you can see their backyard through the windows. They have a bird feeder hanging from a pole. And if you are quiet and patient, you can wait for birds to come. I saw a beautiful bird with blue feathers. It was beautiful. They have a book that shows different kinds of birds. So when you see a bird, you can look it up in the book and know what kind it is.

There is a cat that tries to catch the birds. But I did not see it catch any. Sometimes my dog Buster also tries to catch birds when we take him to the beach. But I told him not to because that is not nice to the birds.

Our Friends' Farm

Our family spent a few weeks in America visiting friends and relatives last month. We went to many different places and saw a lot of people. Some of them were uncles, aunts, and cousins I had never met. I had a great time. Unlike us, they all live in houses. That's because we live in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is very crowded and most people live in tall buildings. Most of the people in America have a yard - that's what they call the grass lawn in front of their houses. I think Buster would love to run around on the grass.

We visited someone with a big yard. They live on a farm and even have horses. They have them because they are taking care of animals that were treated badly by other people. They also have a goat. But the goat is not very nice. It wants to hit people with its horns. I think they need a dog like Buster to protect the people from the goat.

你可以发帖子啊,赚钱很快的,关键是和大家沟通分享好东西啊

Vacation at the Resort

I remember one time, Daddy, Mommy and I all went on a vacation to Thailand. Daddy said that we would leave buster with some of our friends. I did not want to leave Buster, but I forgot about it when Daddy told me about a beautiful resort that we were going to stay in. I was very excited.
When we arrived in Thailand, we rode in a taxi to the wonderful resort. The resort had a big swimming pool. That was my favorite part. The resort also had a nice restaurant. I ate several things that I had never eaten before. I liked some of the things I ate, but I did not enjoy eating others. People do not always like eating the same kind of food. I do not think I would like eating the food that we feed Buster, but I think he likes it and we both like the food that Mommy makes.

Flying Back to HongKong

It was fun visiting all my friends and family in America, but soon, it was time to go back home to Hong Kong. I was sad because I miss my family and friends when I do not see them. But I always enjoy sleeping in my own bed again. My family and I flew across the ocean on our way back to Hong Kong. I was able to sit in a seat next to a window. Everything on the ground looked very small when we were flying high up in the air.

For a long time, I could only see clouds and ocean. But when the airplane is taking off or landing at an airport, I could see many buildings below us. That was my favorite part of flying. I wonder if Buster would have liked the view, or maybe he would be scared to be so high up.

Slide!

I love slides! When I was at my friend's house in America, I played on her slide at her house. She told me that when she tried to take her little dog down her slide, the little dog was scared. Dogs do not know what a slide is for, and usually do not like slides because they think that they are falling and that they might get hurt.

I like to play on slides. I know that if I am careful, I will not fall or get hurt. In America, I went swimming in a pool that had a big water slide in it. I went very fast on the water slide. One time I went down a water slide, and when I landed in the water, some water went up my nose. I did not like to get water in my nose because when I did, it made my head hurt.

Buster and the Brownies

Last week, Mommy and I made some brownies. I helped her get all the ingredients, like sugar and eggs, and mix them all together in a big bowl. Then Mommy poured the batter into a pan and put it into our oven to bake the brownies. When they were done baking, Mommy took them out and set them on the kitchen counter because they were very hot and needed to cool down.

I was afraid that Buster would try to eat the brownies. Usually, he wants to eat everything that Mommy makes. But Mommy told me that Buster does not like chocolate, and that too much chocolate could hurt Buster.

I am glad I can eat chocolate. If I could not eat chocolate, then I could not have eaten the brownies that Mommy and I made. I would not have liked that, because I love to eat brownies.

Buster and Elevator

In Hong Kong most people live in tall buildings. So does our family. Every time we go out, we have to take the elevator. In our building, dogs have to go in the back elevator and we have to put Buster on a leash. I think that is to help keep the front elevator cleaner and so that people will not be scared by a dog. Actually, Buster is very nice and friendly. I do not think anybody will be scared of him, but Mommy said that there are people who are scared of any kind of dog. We have a friend who is a man, and he is very afraid of dogs. I think he was probably scared by a dog when he was a child.

Anyway, it takes the elevator less than a minute to get down from our floor to the ground floor. I wonder what Buster thinks of the elevator. He goes into a small room that starts moving after the doors close. Then when the doors open again, he is in a different place. Maybe he thinks that it is a magic room!

回复 202# 的帖子

不是要先回复才能下载,而是下载一个附件需要2个金币,我们只给论坛会员提供下载,所以为促进大家交流下载需要金币,也给发帖者一个鼓励嘛

Friend on Guam

I have a friend who lives on Guam. She told me about a storm that Guam had two years ago. It was a super typhoon, with winds that were over 180 miles per hour. My friend told me that in many houses, windows broke during the storm and the houses flooded. Most of the island was wet and salty after the storm. In some places, cars were blown on top of each other. Some buildings lost their roofs, and others were nearly flattened. There were also many other things that were broken, destroyed, or blown away.

I would not have liked to have been in a big storm like that. I do not think Buster would have enjoyed it either. My friend on Guam has a big dog like Buster. Her dog stayed in their porch during the storm, but the dog did not like the loud noise that the storm made.

回复 211# 的帖子

这个是每周学习的,每周更新.只是放在一个帖子里了.所以不适合一下子都下下来的噢,那样会比较麻烦

Potato Chip

Buster will eat almost anything that we give him. One time, Daddy gave him a piece of a potato chip. Buster had to smell it first, because dogs always smell things to make sure that the things are not bad and will not hurt them.

After he had sniffed it, he licked it off of Daddy's fingers and started to chew it. But it was not very long until Buster started choking. Buster began coughing, and Daddy tried to help him. Daddy patted Buster's side and opened his mouth. All of a sudden, Buster coughed up the little pieces of potato chip and they landed all over him, including his face!

Mommy saw the mess on Daddy and started laughing, but Daddy did not like slimy pieces of potato chip on him. Mommy helped wash Daddy and reminded him never to feed Buster a potato chip again.

返回列表