听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » D301次列车与D3115次列车发生追尾,给你震撼了吗?
返回列表 发帖
We can see many examples like this case that when there has casualties,the goverment start to think it over or pay attentions.But the lesson is very painful.Now we are going into high-speed rail era,so goverment couldn't give up or stop the process of building the high-speed rail.Since the development is inevitable, we only pray that goverment can minimize the accident rate.
    On the other hand,we can see from this accident that how advanced the communication is.The first distress signal was post through Weibo.Weibo is not only shorten the distance between people,but also increased the rescue time.And the media from all sides also reflect the important role who try their best to broadcast new in time and let us  grasp the full range of accident progress.

评分人数

回复 16# 雨落风残

Why no one knew the situation that D3115 lost power and stalled on the viaduct,why D301 has not received the warning? I couldn't tell why. I think many doubts caused this tragedy is under investigation.And the ministry will give us a reasonable explanation.We couldn't deny the fact ,which communication develops very quickly, for the tragedy happened.
    I agree with you that we are not the person to pay the bill.Relevant departments of the railway should work more efficient.

评分人数

返回列表