听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2011-08-11 英语听写 (难)
返回列表 发帖

2011-08-11 英语听写 (难)

Listen to the mp3 carefully and write down all that you heard or write down the main idea.

Tips:
1. goggle    n. 眼睛睁视, 护目镜
vi. 瞪视, 瞪大眼睛看
adj. 瞪大眼睛的, 凝视的
2. slob    n.懒虫,邋遢的人

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

thank you very much

A:I’m going over to the gym. I want to do some running.
B:Why don’t you run outside?  
A:Are you kidding? Do you how cold it is today?
B:Yes, I suppose
A:I guess it isn’t healthy to run in this weather.
B:No, it’s not, not at all. I probably freeze my lungs
A:Wait for me a minute; I’ll go over gym, too.
B:You?
A:Yes. Why not? Just let me get my gym clothes together
B:I don’t know you can exercise.
A:What do you mean by that? Everyone can exercise.
B:Yeah, I know, but you? I always thought you’re only good at lifting beer bottle to your mouth.
A:No, not at all, I was on the swimming team in high school, but I’d like to do some weight training. They have decent equipment at that gym.
B:You going to lift weights, huh?
A: Are you laughing at me?
B: I’m sorry; I just can’t imagine you lift weights.
A: Maybe not, but I want to start. I need to get in shape. I feel these past couple of months that my energy is low.
B: It’s true. If a person doesn’t exercise, they get sluggish. That’s why I keep running, even in the winter.
A: So, I need do something, too.
B: but lifting weights isn’t the best thing. You should do some kind of aerobic exercise.
A: I know, but I want to start today with little weight lifting, then I’m going to buy a new swimming suit and goggles and every other day I’m going to go swimming lab in the pool. How does that sound?
B: It sounds like a good plan to me. I’m still…I mean…
A: what?
B: I’m still just surprise you really want to do it. It doesn’t seem to go with your character.
A: Well, that’s true. Maybe I need to change my character, don’t I, I don’t want to become a fat slob.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

a:i'm going over to the gym,i want to do running.
b:why don't run ouside?
a:are you kidding?do you know how cold it is today?
b:i suppose. i guess it's not health that running in this wether.
a:not at all . i probably freeze my lungs.
b:wait for me for minutes.i'll go over to the gym too.
a:you?
b:yes, why not? just let me get my gym cloths together.
a:i don't know you could exercise.
b:what do you mean by that?everyone can exercise.
a:i know. but you? i thought you only  live with  the beer bottle in your mouth.
b:not at all. i was  on swimming team in high school.i's like to do weight training.they have the decine equipments.
a: you are going to lift the weights?
b:you laugh at me ?
a: i just can't imagine you lift the weight.
b:maybe not. i need to get a shape.i feel these couple months my energy is low.
a: that's true. if person dosn't do excercise. they get slugish.that's why i keep running.even in the winter.
b:so i need to do sth too.
a:but lifting the weights isn't the best thing.you should do some kind of robot exercise
b:i know. but i want to start today with a little  weight lifting.then i'm going to buy the new swim suit and goggles. another day i'm going to go swim slaps in the pool.how's that sound
a: it sounds a good plan to me.i'm still surprised you really want to do that.it seems dosn't go with your character.
b:maybe i need to change my character, don't i ?i don't want to become a fat slob.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表