听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 英语情景会话:唠叨的岳母Mother in law
返回列表 发帖

英语情景会话:唠叨的岳母Mother in law

本帖最后由 eileengao 于 2011-8-19 10:48 编辑

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_1986.html
A:your daughter will be back soon. I'm going to start making dinner. You can just watch some TV in TV room if you like. We just bought a new TV with a LCD screen. The remote control is on the coffee ta  你女儿快回来了。我该准备晚饭去了。如果想看电视的话,你可以去电视机房看。我们刚刚买了台新电视,是液晶屏的。遥控机就在扶手椅旁边的咖啡桌上。

B:would you mind if I helped out in the kitchen instead? I do enjoy cooking. 你介不介意我去厨房帮忙?我很喜欢做饭.

A:this is supposed to be your vacation; we'd like you to just relax.  你是来度假的,我们希望你能好好休息。

B:cooking makes me feel relaxed. So, what are we cooking?  做饭对于我来说就是休息。那么,咱们晚饭做什么?

A:ok, well, we're going to make a pan of lasagne, a salad, and some garlic bread. Here's the recipe. Do you want to get the ingredients we need out of the cupboard? 好吧,嗯,我们打算做一锅意大利宽面,一份沙拉还有些大蒜面包。这儿有菜谱。你能把咱们需要的配料从柜橱里拿出来吗?

B:sure. We should probably pre-heat the oven right away, too. 没问题。我们应该现在就把烤箱预热上。

A:that's a good idea. Can you set the oven to 200 degrees Celsius? 好主意。你可以把烤箱调到200摄氏度.

B:that's a bit high for lasagne. I'll just set it at 180 degree and we can take it from there.  做意大利宽面这温度有点高了。我想调到180度,这样我们才好把它从里面拿出来。

A:fine. I'll just get out the casserole dish, the saucepan, the salad bowl, and the baking sheet. 好的。我要拿一下烤盘,平底锅,沙拉碗和烤箱垫。

B:you know, I could do this myself. Why don't you go get the screwdriver and the pliers and go fix the vacuum cleaner so it works better?  你知道的,这些我可以自己来。你为什么不去找把螺丝刀和钳子把吸尘器修修呢。

A:I don't think it's broken.  我觉得它没坏呢。

B:well, if it's not broken, then you need to learn how to vacuum better, because it doesn't look like you've vacuumed for ages!  嗯,如果没坏的话,你可是得学学怎么能充分发挥吸尘器的用途了。因为看起来你们家已经好久没有吸过尘了。

A:fine. I'll go vacuum. Let me know if you need any other help. 好吧。你去弄吸尘器。如果你需要帮忙就叫我。

评分人数

thanks for sharing

返回列表