听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 系列节目二: 英文短文+纯正发音,不要错过哦
返回列表 发帖
这个不错!!!可惜阅读权限要20

南韩 - 食物 South Korea - Food

Welcome to Window on the World. We have been learning about many countries in the Asia Pacific region. Today, we will discover new things about the foods of South Korea. I believe that you know about one food that is eaten by many people in Asian countries. What do you think it is? Did you guess...rice? I am sure that you did. In South Korea, rice, is often combined with red beans or vegetables, and kimchˇi, which is a spicy pickled cabbage. You would find that these foods are served with most meals. Korean cooking uses a lot of spices. Soup is often part of a meal, and chicken, beef, and fish are commonly eaten. A favorite food is bulgog?. This is strips of tasty marinated and then barbecued beef. Barley tea is served with most meals. Fruit is popular as a dessert.  

If you were invited to a meal, you would most likely use chopsticks to eat with. Chopsticks and spoons are the most commonly used utensils. At a dinner party, the meal will usually be served before socializing or lots of talking begins. Food items are passed and beverages are poured with the right hand. When holding a glass to receive a beverage, it is polite to use both hands.  

I do believe you would enjoy visiting our South Korean friends. They enjoy having guests and eating meals together. We must close our Window on the World for now. Next week we will learn about the animals that live in South Korea. Goodbye for now, friends.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

支持支持

为什么看不了

haha     原来我是乞丐

我怎么不能下载啊

南韩 - 动物 South Korea - Animals

It is time for Window on the World. I am so glad you are listening today. We have been learning about the country of South Korea. Here are some interesting facts about the animals you might find there.

Several animals that can be found in South Korea also live in other Asian countries. One large cat that we have found in this region is the leopard. The leopard is remarkably accepting of people, but people donˇt seem to appreciate leopards. They like to eat goats, sheep, and dogs and that makes farmers angry. Hunters often try to kill the leopards because of their splendid spotted coats. They are beautiful but dangerous wild cats.

Another animal found here is the Asian Black Bear. This bear also lives in Cambodia and Vietnam. This is the bear that is sometimes called the moon bear because of the white moon shape on their chests. The Asian Black Bear is an endangered animal and should be protected.

A small deer from northern and eastern Asia that does not have antlers is called the musk deer. It has small tusks in place of antlers. The musk deerˇs large hind legs make it extremely quick. It can leap high and make sharp turns while running. The musk deer is nocturnal. A nocturnal animal always sleeps in the day time and eats at night. Musk deer eat grass, moss, small branches and twigs.

There are several large birds that live in South Korea. One is the Oriental White Stork. It is also known as the eastern white stork. This large bird stands a little over 1 meter tall and can fly as fast as 77 kilometers per hour. It lives in open country and forests in Asia and mainly eats fish, frogs, snails, and small rodents. This bird is also an endangered animal. Another large bird you might find in South Korea is the Whooper Swan. Although this bird is very graceful on the water, the heavy whooper swan requires long stretches of open water to take off and land, and it moves poorly in the air. It makes a bugle-like call when flying. The Whooper Swan eats mostly plants that grow in the water but will also eat tadpoles and small fish.

The animals of South Korea have been very interesting. I hope you have enjoyed learning about South Korea. Join us next week when we open our Window on the World again. Goodbye friends!

thank you very much,could i download more?

I down the first one.Thank you very much.

I download the second.Thank you

北朝鲜 - 地理 North Korea - Land

Hello friends! Welcome back to Window on the World. This week we will travel together to North Korea. It is also known as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. North Korea is located in East Asia. Its neighbors are China on the north, Russia on the northeast, the Sea of Japan on the east, South Korea in the south and the Yellow Sea in the west.

North Korea has an area of 120,540 square kilometers. It is about one third the size of Japan. The capital and largest city is Pyongyang. The country has low mountains and deep valleys. Most mountains spread from the northeast to the southwest across North Korea. There is a large area of lowland plains or flatter land near the country's west coast. This is the area where most of the people live.

North Korea has a continental climate. This means that it has hot summers and cold snowy winters. The average summer rainfall is about 1000 millimeters each year. The summer temperatures are about 24 degrees Celsius and the winter temperatures are about 4 degrees Celsius.

The longest river found in North Korea is the Yalu. It forms part of the country's border with China. Most of the rivers start in the mountains and flow west to the Yellow Sea. Only one river, the Tumen, flows east and then reaches the Sea of Japan.

Next week when we open our Window on the World, we'll discover some interesting facts about the people of North Korea. I hope you will be listening. Goodbye my friends.

北朝鲜 - 民族 North Korea - People

Greetings, friends! It's time to open our Window on the World. Last week we began a study on North Korea. Today, we'll learn about the people who live there. The population of North Korea is about 23,917,000. The Korean language is the main language. Russian, Chinese, and English are taught as second languages in the schools. All children must attend school for 10 years. There are about 5,000 primary schools in North Korea. Once a child finishes primary school there is an opportunity to attend one of the 4,000 secondary schools.

The North Korean people are actively encouraged to participate in sports. Soccer is the national sport. A second very popular sport is table tennis which is also called ping pong. Families enjoy going on outings and picnics together in the parks, especially on Sundays. This is the workers' day of rest. Many people also enjoy attending plays, opera, and movies. Watching television is also popular.

If you were to visit a North Korean family, it is considered polite and a sign of respect for guests to bring a small gift to the host. When you give the gift, you should hold it in both hands and then present it. Don't forget to take off your shoes before entering the house. In some places, you may even find that slippers are provided for you. Remember to always bow when you meet someone in North Korea. This is a sign of respect, too.

I'm sure you would be a very respectful guest if you were visiting in North Korea. It is time to close our Window on the World for today. Please tune in next time when we'll learn about the foods you could eat in North Korea. I'll be waiting for you. Goodbye for now, friends.

好想全部下载下来哦!可是金币不够!

我喜欢

太好了

这个币太难挣了

在下一个

为了下载  我顶

为了下载 顶?那还是说明东西很好喽?嘿嘿

好不好 谁用谁知道! 嘿嘿

在顶一下

返回列表