听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2011.08.25
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2011.08.25

Dream vacations may become a reality once again for European travelers. Scientists in Iceland report the volcanic eruptions that have disrupted air travel across Europe for more than a month appear to be calming down and the ash cloud that has threatened the continent's airspace is dissipating.
欧洲游客看来可以重新随心所欲地外出旅游了。冰岛科学家报告说,火山喷发似乎正在减弱,威胁欧洲领空的火山尘埃正在消散,冰岛火山喷发在长达一个多月的时间里让欧洲大陆的空中旅行陷入停顿。
_____________________________________________.
But scientists say the volcano is still rumbling deep within the earth and could erupt again. Plus, scientists warn of a larger neighboring volcano that could also erupt at any time.
但是科学界说,冰岛火山地下深层依然隆隆作响,可能再次喷发。科学界还警告说,临近一座更大的火山可能随时喷发。
Missing out on tourists during peak travel season is just what Frances Tuke, spokeswoman for the Association of British Travel Agents, would like to avoid.
英国旅行代理商协会(Association of British Travel Agents)女发言人图克(Frances Tuke)说,最不希望的是旅游旺季没有游客。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I appreciated your generous share.

The announcement is welcome news would be travellers in the airline industrial estimated 1.6 million dollors in last month shut down of airspace.

评分人数

Why I can't catch the exact words and the meaning?

The announcement is a welcome news for would be travelers and airline industry which lost an estimated 1.6 billion dollars in the last month's six-day shutdown of airspace.

评分人数

I appreciated your generous share.

返回列表