听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 蔡依林《日不落》英文版 Sunshine In the Rain
返回列表 发帖

蔡依林《日不落》英文版 Sunshine In the Rain

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:07 编辑

When I'm in Berlin you're off to London When I'm in New York you're doing Rome All those crazy nights we spend together As voices on the phone Wishing we could be more telepathic Tired of the nights I sleep alone Wishing we could redirect the traffic And we find ourselves a home Can you feel the raindrops in the desert Have you seen the sunrays in the dark Do you feel my love when I'm not present Standing by your side while miles apart Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain

Even if we call the highest power We can only do one town a time Words are not enough action speaks louder Second time around

Can you feel the raindrops in the desert Have you seen the sunrays in the dark Do you feel my love when I'm not present Standing by your side while miles apart

Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Oh oh la la la Oh oh la la la When I'm in Berlin you're off to London When I'm in New York you're doing Rome All those crazy nights we spend together As voices on the phone

Can you feel the raindrops in the desert Have you seen the sunrays in the dark Do you feel my love when I'm not present Standing by your side while miles apart Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Can you feel the raindrops in the desert Have you seen the sunrays in the dark Do you feel my love when I'm not present Standing by your side while miles apart Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain Sunshine in the rain Love is still the same Sunshine in the rain

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:07 编辑 当我在柏林时,你已飞往伦敦, 当我在纽约时,你却在罗马, 在那些疯狂的夜晚,我们一起度过, 像在电话里交谈一样 希望我们更加的心有灵犀 厌倦了一个人的夜晚 希望我们能改变航道 找到一个属于我们自己的家 你能感受到沙漠里的甘霖吗 你看到黑夜里的阳光了吗 当我不在你身旁时, 你能否感受到我的爱, 即使远隔万里 它依然在你的身旁 雨中的阳光 爱依然还在 雨中的阳光 雨中的阳光 爱依然还在 雨中的阳光 即使我们有超级能力 我们却没有分身术 语言在行动面前变得苍白无力 你能感受到沙漠里的甘霖吗 你看到黑夜里的阳光了吗 当我不在你身旁时, 你能否感受到我的爱 雨中的阳光 爱依然还在 雨中的阳光 雨中的阳光 爱依然还在 雨中的阳光 当我在柏林时,你已飞往伦敦, 当我在纽约时,你却在罗马, 在那些疯狂的夜晚,我们一起度过, 像在电话里交谈一样 你能感受到沙漠里的甘霖吗 你看到黑夜里的阳光了吗 当我不在你身旁时, 你能否感受到我的爱 雨中的阳光 爱依然还在 雨中的阳光 雨中的阳光 爱依然还在 雨中的阳光

歌手名字:空壳乐队BWO  (“Bodies Without Organ”一词来源于法国哲学家德勒兹的一本书的语句
所属专辑:Prototype (被欧洲乐评视为彻底颠覆各国排行榜的专辑)
发行时间:2005-3-9
音乐风格:揉合动感欧陆舞曲、动人抒情曲风及畅快80风格,POP,电子舞曲及英伦摇滚
简介:来自瑞典的三人组合团体,在经历了不到六年发五张专辑的紧张职业生涯后,BWO于2010年初宣布暂时解散

回复 4# link9

thx thx~~~

还以为是老外翻唱的蔡依林的,问了下度娘才知道是反过来的

评分人数

原来这才是原唱版本啊...

评分人数

回复 6# captinjack

现在翻唱实在很普遍了

回复 7# pcjay888

还不错

还是觉得中国翻唱外国的歌曲多了,说是翻唱,就是借用了曲子,大部分歌词的意境都变了。像SHE的歌曲,有很大一部分都是翻唱外国的。外国翻唱我们的歌曲,我知道一个Michael learns to rock(麦克学摇滚)翻唱了张学友的《吻别》,英文名叫《Take me to your heart》,别的就不知道了。

评分人数

回复 10# 雨落风残

说的是,其实还有很多耳熟能详的歌曲是翻唱日文的,像刘若英的后来什么的

I like original songs

评分人数

回复 12# captinjack

那倒是。不过好听的歌曲就是会被翻唱的。

回复 13# Rachel0818

totally agreed

回复 14# captinjack

thx

beautiful..

评分人数

I think it's good.We can listen the music and meantime improve our English hearing.Can I download the music?

评分人数

回复 17# seawind

no problem

回复 18# Rachel0818

but few days later, cuz I am at Hangzhou now.

霸气

评分人数

回复 20# 宝贝晚安

so cool

返回列表