听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:我想我是有点想家了I’m feeling a little homesick
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:我想我是有点想家了I’m feeling a little homesick

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_2412.html

A:Tom! How are you? We missed you at the party last night. Are you OK? 汤姆,你怎么了。昨晚聚会我们都很想你,你还好吗?

B:I don’t know.I didn’t really feel like going out.I guess I’m feeling a little homesick. 我不知道。我不想出去。我想我是有点想家了。

A:Come on.We’ve been through this already!Look,I know the adjustment was hard when you first got here, but we agreed that you were gonna try and deal with it. 振作起来。我们已经不想家了。看,我知道一开始来这里时会调整会有些困难,但是我们相信你尝试着去克服会处理好的。

B:I was. It’s just that the holidays are coming up and I won’t be able to home because I can’t afford the airfare. I’m just longing for some of the comforts of home, like my mom’s cooking and being around my family. 我试了。只是假期快来了,但是我却买不起飞机票,回不了家。我渴望家的温暖,比如妈妈做的菜和家人的团聚。

A:Yeah,it can get pretty lonely over the holidays. When I first got here, I’d get depressed and nostalgic for anything that reminded me of home. I almost let it get to me, but then I started going out, keeping myself busy and before I knew it, I was used to to it. 是啊,假期一个人确实很孤独。当我第一次来这里时,看见任何能让我想家的东西我都会感到压抑和想家。我几乎被压垮了,然后我开始出去活动,让自己保持忙碌。在我想家前,我已经适应了。

B:I see what you mean, but I ’m still bummed out. 我知道你所说的,但我还是很想家。

A:OK. how does this sound .let’s get you suited up and hit the dance club tonight.I hear that an awesome DJ is playing and there will be a lot of pretty single girls there! 好吧。打扮下自己,我们今晚去跳舞。我听说一个很棒的DJ会来而且还有很多漂亮的单身女孩,这个听起来如何?

B:You know, I could really go for that. You don’t mind being my wingman for tonight? 你知道,我可以去的。你不介意今晚做我的助手吧?

A:Not at all! It be fun! It will be like a boys’ night out... well kinda... 不介意。会很有意思的。那才像一个男孩子应出去做的事……

B:Great! I must warn you though, whatever happens, don’t let me go on a drinking binge. Trust me, it’s not a pretty picture! 好的。但是我必须警告你,无论发生什么,都不要让我狂饮。相信我,那看起来并不好。

注释:
homesick adj. 想家的
He left his job largely because he was homesick.   
他辞职不干主要是因为他想家。
afford vt. 买得起
He can afford an apartment.
他能买得起一套住房。
long for 渴望
They long for a chance to visit Shanghai.  
他们渴望有机会访问上海。
nostalgic adj. 乡愁的
Perhaps it is our human nature to be nostalgic.   
也许是人类天生有一种思古之幽情。
bummed out 失望
It\'s okay to feel bummed out.
你觉得不开心也没错。
分享更多情景口语

返回列表