听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 说出最困扰“我”的英语口语问题
返回列表 发帖
听力差

If you want an improved search engine ranking

If you want an improved search engine ranking, the first thing you need to do is brainstorm a list of high profitability keywords that are related to your fitness business and that fit with your fitness web site design.

Ranking well in the search engines is not difficult. In fact search engine optimization is relatively easy. What stops most people from ranking well in search engines is misinformation. Every week there's yet another quick fix to ranking well in search engines and people jump from one quick fix to the next hoping for that Top 10 position in Google and never achieving it
Website content has much relevance. Search engines generally list sites that contain quality content rather than amazing graphics,Cheapest Ray Ban Clubmaster 2128 Sunglasses Online sale 10129 store. The text on your site must contain the most important keywords that potential customers will be typing into search engines to find your information etc such as your site.
It is a well known fact that the page content or text is most important to search engines. So to improve page rank you should focus all your attention to ensure that the targeted keywords are well represented in your content. Unless these keywords appear in the text your chances of obtaining a good page rank will be remote.
Infrastructure or algorithmic changes may have unintended side effects. Wall mentioned Google Sandbox effect and suggested that it was really a side effect of an aging factor added to the algorithm, but that its' effect was positive overall to the index, so it was kept. He moved to discuss "Big Daddy" infrastructure effects,Wholesale Ray-Ban 4216 Sunglasses discount outlet 10164 store, which for many webmasters meant large numbers of temporarily disappearing pages dropping from search results.
To improve search engine ranking, you must understand the logic of search engines. Every search engine aims to provide results of high quality websites with relevant information to users. In theory,Cheap Ray Ban Wayfarer 2140 Sunglasses factory sale 2013 store, best quality websites occupy top search engine positions. According to Google,Popular Ray Ban Aviator 3269 Sunglasses Outlet Sale 2062 store, a useful and information-rich site that clearly and accurately describes the content is a major criterion to determine website quality.
Read about ,2013 New Ray Ban Clubmaster 2128 Sunglasses Factory Wholesale 10 store. Also read about and

回复 4# kuangye678

我说的不流利,觉得很不好意思的呢

新手来报到咯

没有一个良好的语言环境。

回复  cy8057

这不是理由。我当年学外语,就是自己学的。 哥非英语专业的。 ...
peter_teacher 发表于 2011-11-3 11:34
佩服!向你学习。我也是非英语专业的。每次开始学,总是坚持不下去,还没到质变的时候放弃了,然后过段时间又重新开始,然后再放弃,N多次循环了。希望这次可以坚持住到有质的飞跃。

回复 11# 墨小白

下载点同步英语MP3听力放在手机或者MP3机器上听,应该会很快提高的!

不知道怎么开口说,很怕说错

oral english

还是要多练!

还是要大胆  我就是太要面子了 ,,

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

It is very difficult for me to learn oral english. I wish someone can often communicate with me in english. I'd like to make friends with anyone who like communicating with me in english.

thanks for sharing  !!!!!!

That's funny,thank you

一个英语专八都过了的人,碰到老外,第一句话是:“我的英语不大好。”会不会让你觉得很奇怪?所以在比较随意的场合,我通常先问,“你会不会说中文?”(把压力给到他)如果不会,那只能用英语了。不过这时你英语说的在不咋地,你也比他强,不是?而且根据我的经验,老外都挺聪明的,都能听个差不多。所以,我现在觉得还是缺少机会。因为我大部分的交流都是信件来往。

大叔,42岁,大学英语四级,现和儿子练,行不?OK????come  on! uncle.

大叔,42岁,大学英语四级,现和儿子练,行不?OK????

how to speak it out .nervous.

i have to improve my oral english.my problem is "speak out". i have realised that english is the tool to communication.

返回列表