听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » How to Choose a University?
返回列表 发帖

How to Choose a University?

After the college entrance examination, a big problem young people and their family face is how to choose a university that fits the student most. Have you ever been caught in the dilemma of choosing between schools and disciplines? Do you make the final decision on your own or let your family do it for you? Do you prefer to study at home or abroad? Come and tell us you experience of choosing which university to attend and the impact of your choice.

It depends. I think choose a right major is much more important than a good university.

oooops...guess wat?ive never been educated in university...ive never been there in that kinda of situation...awkward

my family helped me to choose the university and i chose the major by my own.

Which university you choose is not very important,the key is majoy.My elder sister help me to choose the majoy.

hold on fellas,all those r nothing but floating cloud, just go for the things u like,follow ur heart,do whatever u r willing to never be bounded by anyone else. coz u r young and u can make everything possible....

Where is the gold will glow.
So college is not improtant,major maybe important than college,but different times has its different focal points,if you want,or you have chance,you can choose what you like.

The city where the school is a need to consider!

回复 2# Rachel0818

You made a mistake.Have you noticed it?

I've never been to university before,so I can't tell the feeling.But if I face that problem,I would refer to my friends and teachers and family members suggestions first and then refer to my major.I think other people's views can give us a different point and can help us to choose the right school we want to study in.

回复 9# Nance

"It depends" is not a complete sentence ,right?

sometimes we can not choose the university
but the university chooses us.

Thank you

回复 12# 王笑天

I agree with you

My father choose the school and my father choose the major , what can I say

返回列表