听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.11.1-地心游记(10)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.11.1-地心游记(10)

The story is going on. Enjoy it. Translate the sentence in RED to get the score.

I'm lucky I ate two dinners today! I told myself.

幸亏今天我吃了双份午餐!我心里说。

"First of all," My uncle said, "we must find out what language the message is written in. That shouldn't be hard. The language looks  a bit like Latin, the language that was commonly used among scientists during that time!"

“首先,”叔叔说,“我们必须弄清楚信息使用什么语言写的。这应该不困难。这语言有点像拉丁语,当时的科学家普遍使用这种语言!”

Enjoy yourself, uncle, I thought. If you can discover it, you're a clever man.

“真开心,叔叔,”我想。“你要是能找到,那才算聪明。”

I stopped listenning to his words, as I was looking at a charming picture on the wall-a picture of Grauben, my uncle's goddaughter, who was living with the old professor, as well. She was visiting one of her relatives in Altona and her absence made me very sad because- I can admit it now- she and I loved each other with good German patience. We were engaged, although we were keeping such information from my uncle, who, as a scientist, could not understand such emotions. Grauben, a lovely young woman with blond hair and blue eyes, was rather quiet and serious, but she loved me. As for me, I respected and loved her dearly.

我不再听他讲话,我的目光停留在了墙上的一幅迷人画像上-那就是我叔叔的教女格劳班的画像-她也和老教授住在一起。她现在正在阿尔童纳的一个亲戚家,见不到她使我很忧郁,因为,我现在可以承认了,她和我以德国人持久的耐性爱着对方。我们已经订婚了,但是没有让我叔叔知道,因为他作为一个科学家,是无法理解这种感情的。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
至于我,我既崇敬她又深爱她。

格劳班是一个可爱的金发碧眼的女孩子,安静,认真,但她爱我。

评分人数

Grauben, a lovely young woman with blond hair and blue eyes, was rather quiet and serious, but she loved me.
格劳班,金发蓝眼睛,是个可爱的姑娘。她很安静、庄重,可她喜欢我。

评分人数

Grauben, a lovely young woman with blond hair and blue eyes, was rather quiet and serious, but she loved me.
格劳班,一个可爱的金发碧眼的年轻女孩,她安静,庄重,但她爱我

评分人数

Grauben是个可爱的金发碧眼女孩,十分安静、端庄,但她爱我。

评分人数

返回列表