听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 当没有人爱你,怎样去爱自己
返回列表 发帖

当没有人爱你,怎样去爱自己

How to Love Yourself When No One Has Loved You

If you have never been loved it is difficult to know what love is, and even more so to love yourself.

I must warn you though, for those of us who have never been loved learning how to love yourself and receive love from others is a long journey; one with pitfalls(n.缺陷,陷阱)and dips, just like a journey through a barren, dusty valley. The trick is to dust yourself offdust oneself off: (作好准备)继续做某事) each time you fall down, and to learn the tools that will aid your survival.

Let me paint you a picture. Self love looks like this. It is basically a colourful place, where you are who you are and you do what you want, not what others expect of you.

You accept yourself with all of your flaws, crevices(n.裂缝), and do-wrongs. You look at yourself in the mirror and you see a beautiful you and you find yourself less and less likely to hear yourself say, Oh man I should… so (substitute your preferred adjective here)fat, lazy, mean, ugly.

Yes. Self love is about self acceptance, and not about self loathing(n.厌恶) or rejection. Keep this sight in front of you as you travel and you will eventually reach this place.

中文译文:

如果你从来没有被人爱过,你很难知道怎么去爱人,甚至不知道怎么爱自己。
      尽管如此,我还是要提醒你们,对于我们这些从没被爱过的人来说,学习如何爱惜自己和被爱还有很长的路要走!这条路充满陷阱和低洼,就像是一个要途经荒芜贫瘠、灰尘弥漫的山谷。诀窍在于每次当你失败跌倒时还准备着继续前行,并去学习可以帮助你存活下来的工具。
      让我给你画一幅画吧。爱自己就像这个一样。它本质上就是一个充满色彩的地方,在那里你就是你自己,你可以做你喜欢做的事,而不是比人期望你去做的事。
      你接受自己所有的不足、缺点和过失。你看着镜子里的自己,是美丽的。你发觉自己越来越少地对自己说:噢,天啊,我应该......(在这里放上你喜欢的形容词),我是那么的肥胖、懒惰、吝啬、丑陋。
      是的。爱自己就是自我接受,而不是自我厌恶和自我排斥。在旅途中始终把这个想法定位在你之前,最终你会到达那个目的地。

xiexie

返回列表