听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » Winnie the Pooh 小熊维尼的人生哲学-(111123)
返回列表 发帖

Winnie the Pooh 小熊维尼的人生哲学-(111123)

曾几何时以为小熊维尼只是部幼稚的动画片,直到有天看到维尼的这样一句话:“在这个世界上,有一种朋友,可以一起做任何事情。有时候,即使什么都不做,都会觉得很开心。当别人问‘你们在做什么,这么开心’,就一起回答说:没什么啊。”最单纯的语言却道出了朋友的含义,最深刻的友谊或许就是在一起时那种简单的快乐。在被纷繁复杂的现实世界折腾得身心疲惫时,不妨让我们暂时投入童话中,去享受一份无暇与宁静。

真情永相依

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...I'll always be with you.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

世界你我他

You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Tigger:维尼家族中的跳跳虎

Roo:维尼家族中的小袋鼠小豆

生活不匆忙

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

在小熊维尼的故事里,维尼的钟总是停在11点,而每次他看钟时就会说:“啊,是时候吃点东西了。”几年以前在英国,有种在11点享用的饮料和点心非常普遍,就叫做“elevenses”。

做个聪明人

To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Before beginning a hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I used to believe in forever, but "forever" is too good to be true.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

原来有这么多美妙的句子啊,太赞了。

I like Winnie, but sometime it is easy to ignore what he said, for he is so cute.Now I try to understand.

回复 2# tingroom

Yeah,it's hard to imagine,we missed so many beautiful sentences.

好贴,最爱的维尼

回复 5# 单人竖心

Thanks for ur support.

thank you

回复 7# 绝句

my pleasure.

我想看看

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

回复 9# 小尾巴猪

you will not regret.

回复 10# 小尾巴猪

so let's face the life with calm state of mind.

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
如果你活到100 ,我希望我能活到100减去1天,所以我的生活里每天都有你。

返回列表