听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.11.23-地心游记(28)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.11.23-地心游记(28)

本帖最后由 blueskywhy 于 2011-11-23 23:22 编辑

翻译文中标记成红色的句子,提高你的英语阅读能力吧。

Her words gave me courage, but I was still upset, and went to my uncle's study to speak to him about my fears.
她的话给了我勇气,但是我依然不安,便来到叔叔的书房和他谈谈我的担心。

"Uncle," I asked, "why are you in such a hurry to be gone? Today is only the twenty-sixth of May, we still have time before we have to go."

“叔叔,”我问,“你为何这么急着出发?今天才五月二十六日,我们不必这么急着走。”

"Do you think it's so quick and easy to go to Iceland, you fool? If you'd not left me yesterday, we could have gone on a trip leaving for Copenhagen. There's only one ship going from Copenhagen, Denmark, to Reykjavik, the city in Iceland where the volcano is. That ship leaves on the twenty-second of each month. If we had waited  till the twenty-second of June to leave from Copenhagen for Reykjavik, we'd arrive too late to see the shadow in the volcano that will lead us into the earth. Now, we have to find some other way to get to Iceland. Go and pack your suitcase."

“你以为很快很容易就能到冰岛吗,傻瓜?
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
只有一条船从丹麦的哥本哈根到雷克雅未克,就是那座火山所在的冰岛城市。那班船每月二十二日出发。如果等到六月二十二日才从哥本哈根去雷克雅未克,我们就赶不上看到能指引我们到达地心的火山上的影子了。现在我们必须寻找其他的方式去冰岛。快去收拾你的行李。”

如果你昨天没有离开我,我们可能在去哥本哈根的旅程了。

评分人数

If you'd not left me yesterday, we could have gone on a trip leaving for Copenhagen.
要不是你昨天离开,我们可能已经在去往哥本哈根的路上了。

评分人数

• blueskywhy

返回列表