听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.11.24-地心游记(29)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.11.24-地心游记(29)

There was nothing for me to say. I went back to my room; Grauben came with me. She was not excited for me to leave, but she spoke calmly, which eased my fears about the coming journey. We finished packing my suitcase, and went down stairs.
我没有什么可说的了。我回到自己的房间,格劳班陪着我。她并未因为我要离开而激动,而是平静地和我说着话,这缓解了我对即将到来的旅行的恐惧。我们收拾好行李,便下了楼梯。

All throughout the day there were deliveries of scientific instruments, weapons and other things we would take on our journey. Night came, I was too worried to think of the passing time.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
夜幕降临了,我心中的忧虑让我忘记了时间。

"I'll see you in the morning," my uncle said. "We'll leave at six o'clock."

“明天早上见,”我叔叔说。“我们将在六点出发。”

During the night, my terrors returned. I had terrible dreams of falling into the earth, and never returning. I woke up at five o'clock, tired and anxious. I went down to the dining room. My uncle was already there, eating quickly. Grauben was there, as well. I said nothing. I couldn't eat.

到了夜里,我又害怕了起来。我做了一些可怕的梦,梦到自己掉进了地球里面,再也没有回到。我五点钟就醒了,又累又急。我下楼来到饭厅。叔叔已经在那儿狼吞虎咽。格劳班也在。我什么也没有说,也吃不下饭。

Soon, we prepared to leave. Grauben  kissed me on the cheek before I left, with a tear in her eye, she said, " Go, my dearest Axel, go! You're leaving for fiancee, but you'll find your wife when you come back."

很快,我们准备出发了。在我走之前,格劳班眼里含着泪,吻了我的脸颊。她说:“去吧,我最亲爱的阿克塞尔,去吧!你现在离开你的未婚妻,可是当你回来时,你就可以见到你的妻子了。”

I write down this message cause I want to know the answer.

在一天内科学仪器,武器和其它旅途的物品已经到了。

评分人数

本帖最后由 sunnyraintsk 于 2011-11-24 16:35 编辑

All throughout the day there were deliveries of scientific instruments, weapons and other things we would take on our journey.
整整一天,我们需要的科学仪器,武器和旅行带的其他东西都到了

评分人数

回复 2# wuye0301

Keep practicing!

返回列表