听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.11.24-地心游记(30)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.11.24-地心游记(30)

At seven o'clock in the morning, we were on a train, going to Kiel, a northern city in Germany, after which we would take a ship to Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. My uncle was busy with planning our adventure, while I sat in silence, worried over our coming journey. We soon arrived in Kiel, and discovered that my uncle had miscalculated the time of the ship's leaving. We were in Kiel in the morning, and realized the ship would not leave till the evening. We were forced to spend an entire day in Kiel before leaving for Copenhagen. Finally, the day passed, and at a quarter past ten at night, we were safely on the moving ship.
早上七点钟,我们上了火车,去德国北部的城市基尔,然后再坐船去丹麦首都哥本哈根。我叔叔忙着计划我们的探险,而我则坐着一言不发,对我们的旅行忧心忡忡。我们很快到了基尔,结果发现我叔叔计算错了轮船出发的时间。我们早晨到的基尔,得知船晚上才开。我们被迫在基尔呆一天才动身去哥本哈根。这一天终于过去了,到了晚上十点一刻,我们坐船安全出发了。

The next morning at ten o'clock, we arrived in Copenhagen. We quickly went to our hotel to shower and get ready for the next day. The hotel clerk spoke Danish and English, but my uncle, who spoke several languages quite well, questioned the clerk in good Danish.

第二天早晨十点钟,我们到了哥本哈根。我们很快去了旅馆冲了个澡,准备第二天的行程。旅馆的办事员说丹麦语和英语,但是我叔叔能说好几种语言,他用流利的丹麦语向办事员询问。

My uncle soon arranged for us to take a small ship to Iceland. When the arrangements were made, my uncle was overjoyed at his success in finding a ship to take us. He eagerly thanked the captain of the ship, who was quite surprised at my uncle's excitement, as he rode to Iceland quite regularly. The captain, of course, did not know of our plans to journey to the center of the earth, as this secret would be kept from everyone. Seeing my uncle's great happiness at going to Iceland, the captain decided to charge us double the fee to go there, but my uncle was not bothered by such details. we would leave on June 2, going to the capital of Iceland, Reykjavik.

我叔叔很快安排好了坐小船去冰岛。安排妥当之后,我叔叔为成功找到了船而欣喜万分。他热情的向船长表示感谢,船长对我叔叔的兴奋感到很惊讶,因为他经常驾船去冰岛。船长当然不知道我们去地心旅行的计划,因为这个秘密不能让任何人知道。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
我们将于六月二日启程去冰岛首都 雷克雅未克。

本帖最后由 sunnyraintsk 于 2011-11-25 12:34 编辑

Seeing my uncle's great happiness at going to Iceland, the captain decided to charge us double the fee to go there, but my uncle was not bothered by such details.
看到叔叔因为要去冰岛而这么高兴,船长决定收取我们双倍的费用,但叔叔根本就没在意这些小事。

评分人数

返回列表