听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 你多久做一次体检?
返回列表 发帖

你多久做一次体检?

Nowadays because there is more and more unhealthy food and venenous material in our food,people drive to pay more attention to their health.Many of the citizens at least have one physical examination during the year.Having a checkup once a year has become a necessity.But many people do not aware of the important of checkup.How often do you have your checkup?

如今因为市面上有越来越多的垃圾食品和有毒食品,迫使人们更加关注自己的健康。许多人每年都定期至少做一次体检,现在已成为了一种必需。但仍然还是有不少人没有意识到定期体检的重要性。你多久做一次体检呢?

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Once a year at least.
But this is a boring question:how do you to face the results?

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Other the health is very important  for us ,but there is a question : the checkup is difficulty with us that is poor people ,and we are not this mind .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-12-1 15:52 编辑

keep our health is very imoportant(important) ,so we must be careful of our food .must clean

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# dragon520

I don't think that it is boring.It just give others a topic to talk about in English to improve their English.

回复 3# qiulemon

One thousand is enough for a checkup?Do you think that it is very expensive?

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-12-1 16:13 编辑

Yes, it is expensive for me .Becuse(Because) I am very poor now.but I am going to checkup at future,that is necessary.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 7# qiulemon

Okay.But are you a student?

Yes, it is expensive for me .Becuse(Because) I am very poor now.but I am going to checkup at future,that is necessary.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-12-2 16:08 编辑

回复 8# xiaomeixin
No I am not a student, but I am  so poor just at now .so I said that I am(was) going to checkup.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

once a year
our company organize the physical examination every year.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 11# tingroom

Oh,you are in a good company.

once a year.and has the simple checkup as usual.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

about twice a year

once a year

every year

Only few times

两年去体检一次吧,因为总觉得体检好可怕 啊怕查出问题啊

never

i generally get a checkup once a year
although checkup is indeed necessary for people to keep their health, trying to eat clean food and staying on a regular schedule are more important. when it comes to the food problem that people have to face today.the authorities, in my opinion, shoud step up the efforts in supervising the food industry.

返回列表