听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 有奖活动:2012 My best wishes to~~~
返回列表 发帖
best wishes to millions  who  are still in starving;
best wishes to the peaceful world,We are family;
best wishes to  everyone who supports me, I love you ;
best wishes to everybody,I wish you a happy new year!
at last,we should thankful for  life because it gives us the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars!

2012 My best wish to myself and my friends.
I have live in Shenzhen about one year and a half since I have graduated from university. Now, I worked as a sales in a company,there is much difference from shcool-days. Everyday,It is a hard experience . I try my best to adapt it.
  I told myself daily, I will be succeed if you can bear this.So I show my perfect silme on face anytime.Let my delicated  smile erase our friend's worry.
  I hope my life will be more sunshinesame to my friends.Delete the terrible memory in 2011.maybe i never thought i cant quit the love of you.But the fact tell me that i not only can do it , but also do it prefectly.
   2012 is coming at the corner, I have a little wish which hope i can get enough money to trallve to a nice place, Left my  footprints and simle there. get a whole bag of good mood.I need use this to welcome my work and lover,happy new year and happy everyday to all of my friends.

回复 22# RainerGe

The rose is too big compare with the expressional in QQ. It is my first time to use it. 汗滴滴。。  还是默认表情好

best wishes:
to begin with, I wish all of our family members have healthy bodies and live in a happy life. in addition, if possible, I hope I am able to earn a lot of money, hence I can buy a world of useful things for my lovely families and friends. last but not least, I wish there is no ending of world next year, so we can live for long and go on gaining what we want.
come on and happy new year! my dear friend!

I sincerely hope my family, my friends, the ones I know or know me and myself become healthier, happier and wiser in the coming new year!
May the new year will be more productive for all.
Be live with a light and simple heart, you will get more and more happiness everywhere!

开始汇总大家的祝福,制作投票贴供大家评选。

tingroom 为什么我没入选呢??

回复 27# 觉醒ing

加上了,嘿嘿。

支持~~支持~~

返回列表