7.59% (6)
3.80% (3)
3.80% (3)
7.59% (6)
11.39% (9)
7.59% (6)
17.72% (14)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
我把大家的祝福都汇总起来,名字标红,大家可以进行多选投票,票数最多的三人将会得到tingroom的礼品。活动详情查看:http://bbs.tingroom.com/thread-269742-1-1.html。投票时间为七天,大家抓紧了。

dragon520-My best wish is all our wishes will come true!
  For myself,hope my parents have a healthy body,happy family life;Hope all my friends earn plenty of money,of course,include myself.
  kobe-glad days filled with friendliness,bright days filled with cheer,warm days  filled with happiness,to last throughout the year!
  李武军-May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not  fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white  blood count and your mortgage interest not rise. May New Year's Eve find you seated  around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you  find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the  pleasure more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.
  白天羽-Frist:I hope that in the next year, there won't be any hunger or fighting. I  hope we will all be living in a peaceful environment.
  Second:I hope that the government will care more about people,not only money.
  Third:The most important,I hope our family and our friends are good healthy.
  Wish me every success Promoting to a higher position .
  at last:Wish you success in your career and happiness of your family!
  breathe1314-My demand is very simple.i just want to past my Primary title exam and  cet4.
  yicc1998-2012 My best wishes.
  My first wished for my new year of 2012 that is my new job,i just got new job,but i  need go to work after Chinese of New Year.I hope everything can goes well.Also hope  i can make a good grade on my new job.
  The next wishes is very simple,that is wishes my baby can grow up heathly,also my  husband is heathly too.In one words,wishes everybody in my family goes well,and  have a strong body.
  海阔天空1-The new year is coming, wish all people, happiness health safety.I like  tingroom very much this site, is popular enough, hope to do better and better, ha  ha.
  Now I am learning new concept English, and we hope to learn together, work  together for their own dreams, gas!
  And I like the friends of learning materials, hoping to have the opportunity  to get the reward, thank you: )haimingwhy-Never give up!!
  sunny萝卜-Wish all of u I have knew and I haven't knew yet, have a good health in  2012.
  xiaomeixin-First of all,let me say "Happy New Year's Day."to all of you guys in  advance.Throughout this year,I've learned a lot from this forum.Absolutely,one of  our same purposes here is improving my English level.That's what bring us together.
  In the following year,I wish I can pass the PETS3.I've longed for it.I wish all of  you good health and have a nice day everyday.The poor out of his poverty,the  burden-bearer forget his burden.And our living condition become better and better.
  lingfeng881-Our parents, friends, colleagues, and warm hearted people  around the  world: health often ! Works smoothly ! Love forever! !
  meow816-my wish is life will become more easier, no hard working and stress and  frustration      
    觉醒ing-best wishes to millions  who  are still in starving;best wishes to the peaceful world,We are family;best wishes to  everyone who supports me, I love you ;best wishes to everybody,I wish you a happy new year!
  at last,we should thankful for  life because it gives us the chance to love and to  work and to play and to look up at the stars!
  RainerGe-2012 My best wish to myself and my friends.
  I have live in Shenzhen about one year and a half since I have graduated from  university. Now, I worked as a sales in a company,there is much difference from  shcool-days. Everyday,It is a hard experience . I try my best to adapt it.
  I told myself daily, I will be succeed if you can bear this.So I show my perfect  silme on face anytime.Let my delicated  smile erase our friend's worry.
  I hope my life will be more sunshinesame to my friends.Delete the terrible memory  in 2011.maybe i never thought i cant quit the love of you.But the fact tell me that  i not only can do it , but also do it prefectly.
  2012 is coming at the corner, I have a little wish which hope i can get enough  money to trallve to a nice place, Left my  footprints and simle there. get a whole  bag of good mood.I need use this to welcome my work and lover,happy new year and  happy everyday to all of my friends.
  陈秀玲-best wishes:
  to begin with, I wish all of our family members have healthy bodies and live in a  happy life. in addition, if possible, I hope I am able to earn a lot of money,  hence I can buy a world of useful things for my lovely families and friends. last  but not least, I wish there is no ending of world next year, so we can live for  long and go on gaining what we want.
  come on and happy new year! my dear friend!
  寒树小小-I sincerely hope my family, my friends, the ones I know or know me and  myself become healthier, happier and wiser in the coming new year!
  May the new year will be more productive for all.
  Be live with a light and simple heart, you will get more and more happiness  everywhere!
获奖人为(16楼有截图)
觉醒ing
陈秀玲
白天羽

请获奖人短消息告知快递地址,电话,姓名。
如果年前不方便收的同学,我们可以在年后发出。

我的帖子在哪里??

I am here.

回复 2# 觉醒ing

太抱歉了啊,你的没有套红,所以填名字的时候漏掉了。是我不细心,我错了。

楼主工作不细心,
要打PP了

回复 4# tingroom

重在参与嘛,要鼓励的哦~

回复 5# 白天羽

你好坏。

回复 6# 觉醒ing

必须鼓励啊。

回复 5# 白天羽

Good idea!

回复 8# tingroom

那本月就多奖励3000学分,外加3000金币吧 ,作为精神补偿

支持你!

回复 11# mary99mk

thanks

My best wish is I can find myself.I always don't know what I was doing.I don't know what I want.Also,I'm lacking in confidence.I wish I can challenge myself.

回复  觉醒ing

太抱歉了啊,你的没有套红,所以填名字的时候漏掉了。是我不细心,我错了。

tingroom 发表于 2012-1-4 08:17

错了就做出点补偿嘛~比如...

I am late for here,nice to see u .Happy new year. In 2012 ,I wish my  English level   get a new higher stage,and all of us keep good health,at last ,wish to  earn more money.

投票截止了,发布结果给大家看看。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

获奖人为
觉醒ing
陈秀玲
白天羽
请获奖人短消息告知快递地址,电话,姓名。
如果年前不方便收的同学,我们可以在年后发出。

回复 18# tingroom

Thank you very much, tingroom;
    thanks all the friends who support me,and I"ll be trying my best to contribute to further growth of our BBS.

回复 19# 觉醒ing

地址已短,麻烦年后发出,thanks

我是不是也给楼主汇个地址呢...

返回列表