听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 如何在申请职位时处理薪资问题
返回列表 发帖

如何在申请职位时处理薪资问题

How do I handle salary questions on job applications? 薪资谈判视频英语教程:如何在申请工作时处理薪资问题?

Karen Choper: Many job applications especially online applications now have sections for salary history or what your most recent salary was or what your salary requirements are. For the online applications, many of them are structured in such a way that you have to put a number inn, in order for the application to be accepted. That is you cant leave it blank and you cant write a word in. If it happens to be a written application, you might just say on salary requirements they are negotiable or salary history, say competitive or market rates. So fill in the application words instead of numbers that indicate that you’ve read the question and that you think this information is adequate for their needs. The fear here is that they’re going to think that you’re being difficult if you don’t actually provide them with a number but I think that’s a lower risk than indicating salary that’s either going to get you eliminated or diminished your leverage at the end. So on applications to the extent that you can, don’t include anything on an actual salary number. For those online applications, you want to do as few of them as possible but if you have to list a salary number. Go with the one that you think is going to be most advantageous for you, so if you want them to pay you a lot of money, give them the highest salary that you’ve earned. If you want them to consider you because you think this job is going to pay less than the job that you’ve made, you may want to go with a salary figure that was a couple of years ago to make you a more attractive candidate and that’s the best you’re going to be able to do.

sometime some companys are made me sick~

surely,how to give an appropriate figure of salary is not an easy thing.

谢谢分享哈

就是喜欢你的帖子 没办法

I was often a failure of negotiations

返回列表