为了金币^^顶啊顶

谢谢各位大哥,大姐!新年好!

RERF

EWREW

海事英语600句文本(1)

1.SHIP'S PARTICULARS
1)What is your LOA(length overall) ?
2)Vessel's deadweight is 5350 tons.
3)No.1 hold capacity is 17625 cubic metres.
4)Bale capacity is 14976 cubic metres.
5)Container capacity is 12384 TEU
6)Vessel has 43 reefer plugs
7)How many tons can vessel load on deck?
8)What is length of No.2 hold?
9)Length of No.2 hold is 10 metres.
10)Depth of No.4 hold is 15 metres.
11)Size of hatch openings is 8 x 5 metres.
12)What is the safe load of No.2 hold?
13)Safe load of upper-deck of No.2 hold is 7 tons per square metre.
14)What is fuel oil consumption of your vessel per day?
我自己听写出来的,如果需要会继续发--

评分人数

回复 284# DAVIDLV 的帖子

很棒阿,希望继续哦。

谢谢版主--

一会再发一篇,同时希望版主和会员朋友帮助寻找‘温哥华来客’和 ‘出访英伦’的音频--

海事英语600句文本(2)

海事英语600句文本(2)
OCCUPATION OF SAFTY INSTRUCTIONS
1)Prepare training plan for occupation of safty.
2)Prepare training plan regarding type of vessels.
3)Carry out training plan regarding route of vessel.
4)I  have taken training course for GMDSS equipment.
5)When was the last training session on occupation of safty?
5)When is the next training session on occupation of safty?(应该是6)
7)Next training session is on 5th,May.

评分人数

• 李武军

好,偶会尽力滴。

海事英语600句 03

海事英语600句 03
音频文件不好用啊,怎么了?

我看看昂。

想听力

回复 291# 6674674 的帖子

www.tingroom.com 那么多听力教程哦。

时尚英语话题 01 (听力原文)

时尚英语话题 01
What’s new?
Can you smell, see or hear new? I think so. Did you ever smell new back to school clothes, bags, note books and pencils? You can see all sorts of new items, and programs, and teachers at school. You can hear the sounds of friends getting together and talking about what they did over the summer break. You can also hear new things on the radio.
One way we greet each other is simply by saying: What’s new? We want to hear new stories; we want to know what’s new in our friends’ life; we love new fashions; we enjoy new technology; and let’s not forget the latest new news about our favorite movie stars.
New is nice and exciting, but sometimes it makes me nervous. I miss my friends who graduated; I miss the people I’m used to seeing and hearing. New, means that I have to get used to something. New shoes are nice, but they aren’t always comfortable. They take time to get used to.
A new day, a new week, and even a new season… Perhaps I should have a new attitude and welcome all these new staff. It’s time for some new adventures. Well, a new day is out there and I have to make it mine. I hope you feel the same way, too.

Talk about it:
Do you like new things?
What kind of new things do you like?
What do you think of when you hear the word ‘new’?
Can you talk about something new that you’ve done recently?
What new things would you like to do in the future?
Do you like going to new places?
How long does it take you to get used to something new?
Are new things comfortable or uncomfortable?
Do you like meeting new people?

评分人数

• 李武军

时尚英语话题 05 (听力原文)

时尚英语话题05
Quality time on the weekend

Do you have any plans for the weekend? I hope you do. If you don’t, check out the culture page in your local paper or on the internet, or just sit down and think of something that you want to do.
I hope to go on a small road trip this weekend. I have a few ideas. But my wife and I have decided exactly where to go. What you do on the weekends obviously depends on the weather. If it’s nice and warm outside, we often play in the water. This means we could have a water fight with squirt guns outside the house, or we could go to the ocean and splash in the water there. When it’s really cold, we’d like to go sliding. You can pay and go on man-made slopes, but we’d like to grab a box and slide down the slippery slopes with the neighborhood kids. So what’s it going to be this weekend? Indoor staff- bowling, shopping, walking around the museum; or outdoor staff- going for a hike or a bike-ride or simply a walk. Of course you can always stay home and play a board game, or watch a family video game all together. Sometimes we buy a jigsaw puzzle, and put it together on the kitchen table while just taking to each other. It’s nice to work together as a team.
I hope to spend some quality time with my family even it’s for a short time. I want to focus on the quality. I hope you and your loved ones also could spend some quality time together. It’s not just how much time you spend with someone but how will you spend the time with that person that counts. It’s the quality, not the quantity that’s important.
Remember. If you don’t have a plan for the weekend yet, take a moment and make one.

Talk about it:
What are your plans for the weekend?
What do you usually do on the weekend?
Do you prefer indoor or outdoor activities?
Do you usually do activities alone or with people?
What activities do you do with your family?
What does quality time mean to you?
What are some quality time activities?
Do you usually make plans or just do things when you want to?
If you could go anywhere with your family, where would you go?

评分人数

• 李武军

高二英语 Unit2(听力原文)

BEHIND THE HEADLINES
     Newspapers and other media do more than simply record what happens.Experienced editors and reporters make informed decisions about what events to report and how to report them.They also make sure that readers Can relate to the stories.We asked two of China’s many talented journalists,Chen Ying and Zhu Lin,to tell us more about news and newspapers.The two reporters agreed to switch roles for once and be the interviewees rather than the interviewers in order to let us know about their work and how the news we read is made.
     Q:How do you decide what you are going to write?
     ZHU LIN:Before I decide what I’m going to write.I have to discuss the article with my editor.He listens to my ideas and gives me his suggestions.For long and important articles,for example a feature story,the editor will tell me how I should develop the story.The editor’s job is to keep the newspaper balanced and interesting to the readers.
     CHEN YING:Much of a reporter's work is done before he or she actually starts writing.A reporter begins by contacting the people to be interviewed and then prepares questions.Interviewing someone is difficult.A reporter must know how to ask the right questions and how to get people to talk about the topic.After the interview,the reporter must present the material in an organised way and make sure that the article reflects events and opinions truthfully.
     Q: Which of the articles that you have written do you like best?
     CHEN YING:My favourite article is the one I wrote about the efforts to bring stolen cultural relics back to China.To write this story.I had to contact famous museums around the world and interview both Chinese and international experts in the field.I like the article because it's both news and an interesting story.
     ZHU LIN:Even though I have interviewed many famous people,the story I like best is about an ordinary young woman who tried to adapt to her new life after having studied abroad.I like the story because it was the first time that I had written with real passion and because it made me realise that everyone’s life is different.
     Q: If you could write any article you want, what would you write about and why?
ZHU LIN:I Want to explore the mysteries in life.I would like to write about music, art, nature and the importance of spiritual fulfillment.
     CHEN YING:I want to write about people you seldom read about,for example people who have AIDS or who are addicted to drugs.Their stories must be told if we want to solve difficult social problems and help those who suffer from them.For a reporter,the basic task is to report an event truthfully.We shouldn’t ignore what happens even if it is difficult for people to accept some stories.
     The media can often help solve problems and draw attention to situations where help is needed.For example, newspapers like China Daily or The People’s Daily help us understand what life is like in other parts of China and the rest of the world.Carefully written articles can help people become interested in important questions around the world.TV programmes and printed articles also help people in other countries learn about China and the Chinese people.The result is a better understanding of the world on all sides, leading to a future world where people from all countries are respected and different views and opinions are tolerated.

A small group of fewer than a hundred people caused trouble for workers at our city’s most successful company today.The rude and noisy group made it difficult for the workers to get into the factory.Fortunately, most of the trouble-makers left peacefully after the police arrived,but a few of them fought with the company’s guards and had to be taken to the police station.

More than ninety responsible and caring citizens made their voices heard today.The citizens,all of whom love nature and our planet,demonstrated outside the city's worst polluter.Brave and strong,the activists talked to workers outside the factory and left a positive message about protecting the earth.The peaceful meeting ended when the company sent out a group of angry men armed with sticks to fight with the citizens.

IN THE PUBLIC EYE
    She is one of China’s fifty most successful business leaders and she has been described as being“bigger than Oprah”.Well known to one billion viewers,Yang Lan is among China’s most popular TV personalities.Born in Beijing in 1968,Yang Lan began her career as the host for the popular“Zheng Da TV show”.She was only 21 at the time and had just graduated from Beijing Foreign Studies University.Becoming the host of a show with an audience of 200 million at such a young age was a big challenge,but Yang Lan was ready for it and quickly became popular.
    Many of us would probably have stayed on to enjoy the fame and money that come with being a TV star, but Yang Lan had more important plans.She left the show after four years and went to New York City to get a Master’s degree at Columbia University.Her experience abroad inspired her and she made up her mind to create a new kind of TV station for Chinese viewers.When Yang Lan returned to China,she decided to develop her interest in business.Together with her husband,she started her own media company,Sun Media.
    When Yang Lan grew up,her family did not have a television.She remembers how she and the other children in her neighbourhood would sit in front of a small black and white TV owned by one of the other families in her building.TV was a new thing at the time,but Yang Lan thought that the powerful medium could be used in a different way.She wanted to make shows that were both entertaining and educational.When she was studying abroad,she produced a feature show (专题片) called“Horizon”.The show introduced American popular culture to Chinese viewers.Viewers liked the first season of“Horizon”, but Yang Lan wanted to do something more serious and meaningful.The following year, she began interviewing important people,such as Dr Henry Kissinger, and discussing social issues.Her viewers were pleased and the show became even more popular.She later developed“Yang Lan One on One”,having interviewed more than 300 opinion leaders around the world.
    Despite the incredible success of her media company, she has not forgotten what made her want to be a journa-list in the first place.One of Yang Lan’s goals is to create a distinctly Chinese show that can act as a positive force in real life.Chinese people today,Yang tan notes, want to watch shows that deal with problems they may experience in their own life.such as how to fit in the fast-changing society.Her mesa company’s goal,she says,is“to educate through entertainment,and to illuminate (启发) through information.”

评分人数

• 李武军

感觉这里很好,我一直用这听,不知道能不能学会

坚持听,对口语和听力都会有提高的。
296# kinoliu

本帖最后由 554023994 于 2009-11-9 11:39 AM 编辑

高一上朗读unit 02

WARMING UP

NANCY: Oh ,there you are .Now then ,did you have a good flight?

JOE:   Sure ,we flew all the way direct from Seattle to London.

NANCY: You must be very tired.Did you sleep at all on the plane?

JOE:  No ,not really.I'm very tired.Could I use your bathroom.

NANCY:Why,of course .You don't need to ask ,juse make yourself at home.Let me give you a clean towel.

JOE:  A towel?

NANCY:Yes.Here you are.The bathroom is upstairs.It's the second door on the left.

JOE:Thanks Nancy . If you'll excuse me mow.
[after a while]

NANCY:Have you found it?

JOE:well ,eh yes,I mean no .I mean,I found the bathroom,but I didn't find what I was looking for!

READING
                                        ENGLISH  AROUND THE WORLD

English is a language spoken all around the world .There are more than 42 countries where the majority of the people speak English .Most native speakers of English are found in the United Kingdom,the United States of American,Canada,Australia,South Africa ,Ireland and NewZwaland .In total ,for more than 375 million people English is their mother tongue . An equal number of people learn English as a second language.These people will perhaps speak the language of their own countru at home withtheir family ,but the language of the government ,schools ,newspapers and TV is Fnghlish .This sityation is found in countries such as India ,Pakistan,Nigeria and the Philippines.
        However ,the number of people who learn English.Most people learn English for five or six years at high school.In China students learn English at school as a foreign language ,except for those in HongKong ,where many people speak English as a first or a second language.
        In only fifty years ,English has developed into the language most widely spoken and used in the world .English is the working language of most international organisations,international trade and tourism .Businessmen and tourists  often come to China without being able to speak Chinese.Chinese businessmen ,taxi drivers and students
talk with them using English .English is also the language of global culture ,such as popular music and the Internet .You can listen to English songs on the radio or use English to  communicate with people around the world through the Internet .With so many people  communicating in English every day ,it will become more and more important to have a good knowledge  of English.

评分人数

• x-ace

太棒了,非常感谢您。

298# 554023994

是自己打的么,还是在哪找的哦,辛苦你了。

返回列表