听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 听力原文收集区
返回列表 发帖

我找到了美国历史概况的原文

Chapter One

The Colonial Period

The early 1600s saw the beginning of a great tide of emigration from Europe to North America. Spanning more than three centuries, this movement grew from a trickle of a few hundred English colonists to a floodtide of newcomers numbered in the millions. Impelled by powerful and diverse motivations, they built a new civilization on a once savage continent.
The first English immigrants to what is now the United States crossed the Atlantic long after thriving Spanish colonies had been established in Mexico, the West Indies, and South America. Like all early travelers to the New World, they came in small, overcrowded ships. During their six- to 12-week voyages they lived on meager rations. Many of them died of disease; ships were often battered by storms, and some were lost at sea.
To the weary voyager the sight of the American shore brought immense relief. Said one chronicler: The air at 12 leagues' distance smelt as sweet as a new-blown garden." The colonists' first glimpse of the new land was a vista of dense woods. True, the woods were inhabited by Indians, many of whom were hostile, and the threat of Indian attack would add to the hardships of daily life. But the vast, virgin forests, extending nearly 2,100 kilometers along the eastern seaboard from north to south, would prove to be a treasure-house, providing abundant food, fuel, and a rich source of raw materials for houses, furniture, ships, and profitable cargoes for export. The first permanent English settlement in America was a trading post founded in 1607 at Jamestown in the Old Dominion of Virginia.原文很长,我不可能全贴上。是我在一个英文网站找到的,http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/H/index.htm,大家可以看一下。    希望对大家有所帮助。

评分人数

• yoyo530521

我感觉这个主义挺好,可以使那些英语不太好的,边看边听

李阳国际肌肉三最短文 1

找不到短文,只好自己听写了。
If you put on things for too long, they can easily become uncontrollable. The longer you wait to tackle a problem, the more difficult it becomes. Don’t waste time! Thinking about how difficult something is. Just take the advice in this passage.
Many people put on until tomorrow what they can do today. They always look for excuses to postpone doing something. In the end, it never gets it done. If we leave things undone, we will eventually worry. This will cause unnecessary stress. Therefore, if you have this bad habit, it’s best to get rid of it and do things as soon as possible.

评分人数

李阳国际肌肉三最短文 2

1. Don’t waste time!
If you put on things for too long, they can easily become uncontrollable. The longer you wait to tackle a problem, the more difficult it becomes. Don’t waste time! Thinking about how difficult something is. Just take the advice in this passage.
Many people put on until tomorrow what they can do today. They always look for excuses to postpone doing something. In the end, it never gets it done. If we leave things undone, we will eventually worry. This will cause unnecessary stress. Therefore, if you have this bad habit, it’s best to get rid of it and do things as soon as possible.

2. Don’t hesitate to ask.
If you don’t understand, don’t hesitate to ask. Some Chinese seams to fear that it is impolite to ask questions, even when they don’t quite understand. However it’s much better to say that you don’t understand than to pretend you understand and ask very vaguely. When you don’t understand or haven’t caught what was said. You may ask by saying any the following:
“I beg your pardon?”
“I’m not clear on what you said.”
“I’m afraid I don’t understand you, could you mind saying it again.”
“I’m sorry, I don’t follow you. Could you repeat that? I didn’t get it.”
You will improve your understanding, and the speaker will happy to make his point again

评分人数

非常棒

真是太感谢大家了,有这么多朋友帮忙,感激涕零啊 各位不辞辛苦,我们一定全力为大家服务

yh

hh

night and day 歌词

night and day        
        歌手:midler bette     专辑:some people s lives
Ohhhhhhh.
Maybe you and I see life with two different visions,
and neither one of us is wrong or right.
And maybe we're too serious and don't wanna listen.
I just wanna make you laugh tonight.
We're like day and night, night and day.
We are both so different in so many ways.
We're like night and day, day and night,
and we go together just like black and white.
Seems you're always out one door when I'm in the other.
Midler Bette
It's so hard to find some quiet time.
(So hard to find the time)
Wish that we could spend our lives alone with each other,
and never think about the world outside.
We are oh, so different in so many ways.
We're like night and day, day and night.
Still we know it's gonna be all right.
And if we never really get the picture right,
how many of us ever really win the fight?
I never want to lose your love,
or let the distance get the best of us,
'cause time is moving fast enough!
It's true that you and I don't think alike.
But when I look into your eyes and all is forgiven,
(all is forgiven)
all I wanna do is hold you tight.
We are both so different in so many ways.
Still we know it's gonna be all right.
We go together just like black and white.
We're like, we're like, we're like, we're like
day and night, night and day,
day and night, night and day.
We're like, we're like, we're like
day and night, night and day.
Like black and white.

如果是很简单的英文笑话可以吗?

回复 149# 的帖子

可以阿  可以发在阅读版块

回复 149# 的帖子

可以阿  可以发在阅读版块

商业英语音频29听力文稿

Considering your experience in the field, you are qualified as our agent. We decided to intrust you with the sole agency for computers.Tkank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.We keep a stock in Beijing in acting as distributive as well in agency. We can play an important role in your overseas trade.If we come to the terms , we will appoint you as the our agent. Please get in touch with our agency if you require. We have to describe you acting as a sloe agentcy. As a buying agenct, we can take good care of your import business. I think it’s too early for us to discuss the questions of agency. We can hardly appoint you as a sole agent without the increased sales. Two years ago, we made them our sole sgents. When opportunity matures, we will  appoint you as our exclusive agenct for the USA. We’ll consider appointing you as the sole agency for our products. I am apllied for the sole agency of your product. How can we appoint you as a sole agent with such a small quantity. I propose to be an sole agency for your sold products. We are preparing to take it into consideration that you will be our sole agency. We should be interested in  acting as your sole agent. We will sign the sole agency agreement. Here is the join-up agency agreement. The agency agreement was made out of great care. I hope we can see eye to eye about the agency problem. We wonder whether we may conclude a long-term agency contract with you. I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you. We will spend no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to be a good agency. We can continue the agreement of an agency. Our agency agreement calls for a long time. I come again to prolong a sole agency to three years.

评分人数

banzhu

斑竹能不能把发的原文尽快的  更新到所在听力的区域..

急!~~

能不能尽快的把疯狂英语的  没有原文的  补上啊!!我是新手  没有原文是不行的哦

还有就是  疯狂英语的 点击率 很高的  别让大家点到以后失望啊

好的,以后会注意的.

unit 4 speaking原文

You have promised to play tennis with your friend every week, but you are not very good at it.
EXAMPLE: A: I'm not very good at tennis, you know.
                   B: Don't worry! We're playing for fun. Just try and you'll see you can do it.
                   A: I haven't played tennis for a very long time.
                   B: Well done! That was a very good ball! You see you can do it.
                   A: I hope so. I enjoyed playing tennis with you. See you next week.

1.        You have just been saved from a terrible earthquake and you worry about your family.
2.        Your neighbor will take care of your favorite pet while you go on a holiday.
3.        Your house is on fire but there is still a little girl sleeping in the bedroom on the second floor.

回复 157# 的帖子

这是什么教程的呀?

text of crazy english chapter 4: time flies

http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szdw/42892.html
Many people value their time more than anything else in the world. Once time is gone, it can never be replaced. This makes time more valuable than money. Time is precious. Nobody can afford to waste time. Once time has gone by, it will never return. You can never turn the clock back. Time passes very quickly. People say time flies. Time and tide wait for no man.We should therefore make the best use of our time. If you can manage your time well, you will have a successful life. Try using all of your spare time to practise english crazily. Even a few minutes practise while waiting for the bus can be valuable learning time.

评分人数

• yoyo530521

初级

我想看李阳英语..可是 英语视频里的李阳疯狂英语  视频怎么不能看唉

怎么回事吗   没有原文的我听不懂.想看视频又不能看  郁闷死人呢

返回列表