听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 听力原文收集区
返回列表 发帖

时尚英语话题 01 (听力原文)

时尚英语话题 01
What’s new?
Can you smell, see or hear new? I think so. Did you ever smell new back to school clothes, bags, note books and pencils? You can see all sorts of new items, and programs, and teachers at school. You can hear the sounds of friends getting together and talking about what they did over the summer break. You can also hear new things on the radio.
One way we greet each other is simply by saying: What’s new? We want to hear new stories; we want to know what’s new in our friends’ life; we love new fashions; we enjoy new technology; and let’s not forget the latest new news about our favorite movie stars.
New is nice and exciting, but sometimes it makes me nervous. I miss my friends who graduated; I miss the people I’m used to seeing and hearing. New, means that I have to get used to something. New shoes are nice, but they aren’t always comfortable. They take time to get used to.
A new day, a new week, and even a new season… Perhaps I should have a new attitude and welcome all these new staff. It’s time for some new adventures. Well, a new day is out there and I have to make it mine. I hope you feel the same way, too.

Talk about it:
Do you like new things?
What kind of new things do you like?
What do you think of when you hear the word ‘new’?
Can you talk about something new that you’ve done recently?
What new things would you like to do in the future?
Do you like going to new places?
How long does it take you to get used to something new?
Are new things comfortable or uncomfortable?
Do you like meeting new people?

评分人数

• 李武军

时尚英语话题 05 (听力原文)

时尚英语话题05
Quality time on the weekend

Do you have any plans for the weekend? I hope you do. If you don’t, check out the culture page in your local paper or on the internet, or just sit down and think of something that you want to do.
I hope to go on a small road trip this weekend. I have a few ideas. But my wife and I have decided exactly where to go. What you do on the weekends obviously depends on the weather. If it’s nice and warm outside, we often play in the water. This means we could have a water fight with squirt guns outside the house, or we could go to the ocean and splash in the water there. When it’s really cold, we’d like to go sliding. You can pay and go on man-made slopes, but we’d like to grab a box and slide down the slippery slopes with the neighborhood kids. So what’s it going to be this weekend? Indoor staff- bowling, shopping, walking around the museum; or outdoor staff- going for a hike or a bike-ride or simply a walk. Of course you can always stay home and play a board game, or watch a family video game all together. Sometimes we buy a jigsaw puzzle, and put it together on the kitchen table while just taking to each other. It’s nice to work together as a team.
I hope to spend some quality time with my family even it’s for a short time. I want to focus on the quality. I hope you and your loved ones also could spend some quality time together. It’s not just how much time you spend with someone but how will you spend the time with that person that counts. It’s the quality, not the quantity that’s important.
Remember. If you don’t have a plan for the weekend yet, take a moment and make one.

Talk about it:
What are your plans for the weekend?
What do you usually do on the weekend?
Do you prefer indoor or outdoor activities?
Do you usually do activities alone or with people?
What activities do you do with your family?
What does quality time mean to you?
What are some quality time activities?
Do you usually make plans or just do things when you want to?
If you could go anywhere with your family, where would you go?

评分人数

• 李武军

返回列表