听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 听力原文收集区
返回列表 发帖
商务口语大全 partⅠ 商业生活 -Unit 2 面试
words for employers
1. do you konw how to fill out the application forms?
2. take all your certificates and other relevant documents with you when you are asked for an interview.
3. the human resourse's manager interviews each job applicant in person and picks out his perspective employees according to the education, experience, potential.
4. if the employer believes that you have qualifications for the job, you will get it.
5. now we are short-handed, so i hope you can start working as sooon as possible.
6. we are committed to provide good service and we expect hard work and loyalty from our staff.
7. what is the reason that you quit your last job.
8. if you're interested in the job related to the finance, you should find the professional and consult him or her.

words for employees:
1. Miss zhang works as a part-time editor in the puublishing house.
2. i'm a green hand.
3. i'll try my best to fill my responsibilities.
4. i saw a job advertisement outside the restaurant, so i came in to inquire if it is still available.
5. i'm experienced in doing this kind of job.
6.is there any opportynity for promotion within one or two years.
7. how about the benefits?

fashion conversation
conversation 1
may i come in?
yes, please.
how are you doing, sir? my name is wudan. i've come to your company for an interview as requested.
fine. thanks for coming. please take a seat. i'm hangs blake, the general manager.
nice to meet you, mr blake.
nice to meet you, too.

conversation 2
excuse me, may i see mrs white?
yes, i am. what can i do for you?
nice to meet you, mrs white.i'm coming here for an interview by an appointment.
oh, i see. are you mr li?
yes,i am.
nice to meet you.and my right is my colleague anny, and my left , monica.please sit down.

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表