听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 听力原文收集区
返回列表 发帖

李阳国际肌肉三最短文 1

找不到短文,只好自己听写了。
If you put on things for too long, they can easily become uncontrollable. The longer you wait to tackle a problem, the more difficult it becomes. Don’t waste time! Thinking about how difficult something is. Just take the advice in this passage.
Many people put on until tomorrow what they can do today. They always look for excuses to postpone doing something. In the end, it never gets it done. If we leave things undone, we will eventually worry. This will cause unnecessary stress. Therefore, if you have this bad habit, it’s best to get rid of it and do things as soon as possible.

评分人数

李阳国际肌肉三最短文 2

1. Don’t waste time!
If you put on things for too long, they can easily become uncontrollable. The longer you wait to tackle a problem, the more difficult it becomes. Don’t waste time! Thinking about how difficult something is. Just take the advice in this passage.
Many people put on until tomorrow what they can do today. They always look for excuses to postpone doing something. In the end, it never gets it done. If we leave things undone, we will eventually worry. This will cause unnecessary stress. Therefore, if you have this bad habit, it’s best to get rid of it and do things as soon as possible.

2. Don’t hesitate to ask.
If you don’t understand, don’t hesitate to ask. Some Chinese seams to fear that it is impolite to ask questions, even when they don’t quite understand. However it’s much better to say that you don’t understand than to pretend you understand and ask very vaguely. When you don’t understand or haven’t caught what was said. You may ask by saying any the following:
“I beg your pardon?”
“I’m not clear on what you said.”
“I’m afraid I don’t understand you, could you mind saying it again.”
“I’m sorry, I don’t follow you. Could you repeat that? I didn’t get it.”
You will improve your understanding, and the speaker will happy to make his point again

评分人数

返回列表