听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Affirmation
返回列表 发帖
本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑 i believe the sun should never set upon an argument i believe we place our happiness in other people's hands i believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you i believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do i believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem i believe i'm loved when i'm completely by myself alone i believe in karma what you give is what you get returned i believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned i believe the grass is no more greener on the other side i believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye i believe you can't control or choose your sexuality i believe that trust is more important than monogamy i believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul i believe that family is worth more than money or gold i believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair i believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires i believe in karma what you give is what you get returned i believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned i believe the grass is no more greener on the other side i believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye i believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness i believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed i believe that god does not endorse tv evangelists i believe in love surviving death into eternity i believe in karma what you give is what you get returned i believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned i believe the grass is no more greener on the other side

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑   野人花园(Savage Garden)是一组已经解散的澳大利亚双人音乐团体,由主唱戴伦·海斯(Darren Hayes)和吉他手兼键盘手丹尼尔·琼斯(Daniel Jones)组成。 节奏感很好的音乐,超级稀饭啊!

返回列表