听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » Close to you, the warmth I
返回列表 发帖

Close to you, the warmth I

Around you, to hold fast to you! I was obsessed with how, in your embrace. No one in a night, one more than the street, you put my mind to try the fragrance on your body quietly into my nostrils, into my Heart, but you also know nothing about when I have lost! Your lips are so soft, so I can not help but greedy, your body is so small Sophie ah, I did not dare to relax you, I am afraid, afraid of opening up after you will be blown away, so I forced in with you that I treasure! I have been intoxicated, had been secretly sucking your beauty, this is how I envy ah, let me also become part of your body now, as I always have you, will never be lonely! In this small world, you are my all, embrace you and I will have the entire world. "Cold?" Your words are so gentle, Do not you know, you are my sun, with you, I will be cold?

"Peach had a certain very beautiful!" You say so. Peach I do not know how to open when the United States, because I appreciate not understand, I only know that if Peach did not you open all kinds of dim! Today, Peach did not open, can it remain so the United States, although it is not loaded with the Peach, but today it is as full of vitality! Perhaps it also knows that love to the bar, with love, with warm and flower will not open it? Holding your hand, from one peach tree next to come, do not you do not see them head it? They are shy, they are thinking and their branches connected to love, water the same vein, with the wind with the rain! You are also willing to do me a hand here, the peach it? Let us watch bloom, lovers watch other hand come from us, let us recall at this time! Perhaps the time is also shy, and run fast, will be separated from the twinkling of an eye. Nights, we are also in order to not disturb the sleep early, and now I can hold you? Baby, let me tell you so, please do not reserved the right? In my arms, my collection of years of love, you feel it?

眼晕

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

标题是什么意思?

记得有这么一首歌叫close to you.

返回列表