听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 网友求助 » 疯狂英语字母歌歌词
返回列表 发帖
你把你的收听网址发给我看下呢。

回复 6# burbat

这个你参考下。
100 secrets for perfect American pronunciation.

Are you ready to learn your ABCs?

A is for the airplane, above the clouds so high, soaring and sing, like a big bird in the sky.

B is for a bunny, but it doesn't cut its tail, he goes cipety, hup, hup, hup, a longer bunny trail.

C is for my cat, she is as cuddly as can be, but she mew out so lovely that she gets stark out been a tree.

D is for the daytime, when the sun is shining bright, that's the time I go to school, and learn to do things right.

(ABCDEFG,HIJKLMN,OPQ,RST,UVW,X,Y,Z)

E is for an elephant, he is big and has no hands, but he can use his long long trunk to meet all his demands.

F is for the fire engine, there is a fire off ahead, when in the car put over and start, and let it go instead.

G is for a little girl, the opposite of a boy. It's a fun to play together, and they can share their toys.

H is for hello, which is something nice to say, it means I'm glad to see you, any time of a day.

I is for an insect, like butterflies and bees, they are all a part of nature, so respect them if you please.

J is for your jacket, when you go outside you wear it, it keeps you nice and warm, so you can play without care.

K is for a kite, you can fly it in the wind, sometimes diving low, but damn it she starts up again.

L is for the leaves that they are green and grow on trees; sometimes they turn colors and fall to the ground with peace.

M is for music, there is music in this song, and if you learn the words to it, and you can sing along.

N is for your nose, it's in the middle of your face, and with your nose you can smell the cookies mom just baked.

O is for an orange like holding sunshine in your hands, you peel it and then open it , and then give some to your friends.

P is for your puppy, that's a dog very small, when he gets older, just like you; he will be strong and tall.

Q is for quiet, it's the opposite of loud, it's hard when there are so many sounds, and when you're in a crowd.

R is for the rain, water falling from the sky, it's hard to not get wet, but if you want to you can try.

S is for a song, like the one I'm singing to you; it can make you happy and can help you learn things too.

T is for a teacher, at school or anywhere, they show you how to learn a lot like B and right we care.

U is for umbrella, you can use it when it rains, keep you nice and dry, till the sun come out again.

V is for a visit, and we can sometimes go, to grandma's or to aunt's or to other friends' you know.

W is a welcome, that's what I like say, when friends come to my house it means come on in it and play.

X is for a xylophone, it's an instrument you know, or you can use an X when you play take-tattoo.

Y is for you, that's the person that you are, to me and all your friends, and we hope that you go far.

Z is for zoo, lots of animals to see, and everyone is very special, just like you and me.

(ABCDEFG,HIJKLMN,OPQ,RST,UVW,X,Y,Z)

And now you learn your ABCs, have fun, good bye... bye...

回复 16# burbat

好,我们会按照这个修订版重新修改一下哦。谢谢你哦
雨落风残确实很厉害的。

真要能唱下来这首歌,初学者肯定办不到,不过蛮好听的呢我觉着。

返回列表