英语畅谈世界文化100主题文本

英语畅谈世界文化100主题

100 Topics On World Culture

Argentina 阿根廷
1.Maradona
马拉多纳
S: Student      FS:Foreign student                                      
S:   Hi,what are you looking at?         
FS: It's a football website. I'm doing some research about famous players.
S:   You should look up Maradona. Diego Maradona. He was a very famous  player in the 1980s, played for Argentina .Have you heard of "The Hand of God"?
FS: Yes... there's something about it here. In the 1986 World Cup in Mexico, Maradona scored a goal against England using his hand. The referee didn't spot it and awarded Argentina have the goal.
S:   And later, when he was shown the illegal goal, Maradona said,"Even if there was a hand, it must have been the hand of god." That's how it got its name.   
FS: I see. Let's look at his early career... it says here that he was born in the slums of Villa Fiorito near Buenos Aires and was part of a very big family. Maradona entered professional football at the astonishing age of 15!
S:  Very young! When he was 16, he played for the national squad of Argentina. Regardless of his talent, he was considered too young by the coach, who left him out of his selection for the 1978 World Cup.
FS: He must have been really disappointed, but I guess he made up for it later.
S:   That's for sure. In the following four years, he dominated his country's domestic league and was eventually added to the Argentine squal for Spain 1982.      
S: Although Argentina was unsuccessful, the brilliance of Maradona did not go unnoticed and after the World Cup, he was transferred to Spanish giants Barecelona.
FS:   He went to the Italian club Napoli after that, in 1984.
S:     What is he doing now? He must have retired, because he's pretty old.
FS:   In 1991, he tested positive for doping and was banned from football for 15 months. That stared the end of his international career.
S:    It says here that in 1994 he tested positive for drugs again, that really must have been the end.
FS:  It's a pity that drugs affected his career so much. He may not be a good man, but he was certainly an excellent footballer.
S:    Yes, although I'm not sure about that "Hand of God"!   

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• x-ace

I finally find it here, but it is really harsh to me I have no integrating point. I really want to download. I will try my best to earn much points.

In fact it is very easy to earn the score. 2# huangyu96

learn much

thanks for your praising. 4# tingzi_dark

顶楼主。。。

scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope to download~

hope~

hope~

hope~

hi, thank you for your donation. you r so nice

评分人数

• halo

how many scores needed?

评分人数

• halo

Come on, i have earned 20 scores yet, it still doesn't work?

评分人数

• halo

yep, all done. Thank you!

Thanks

谢谢分享啦O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

呀,忍不住回来说两句。楼主太龌龊了,这个文档只有前5篇的文本,又不说,害人白下了。

sorry to hear that 18# duranduran

hope to download~

返回列表