听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 网友求助 » 大家来翻译吧
返回列表 发帖

大家来翻译吧

You make me feel like I'm losing my virginityThe first time and the time when you touchin' me,I make you bloom like the flower that you never seen.Under the sun we are one buzzin energy.Let's party to create affinityThis evolution with you comes naturally.Some call it signsSignsWe call it chemistryThis is the story of the birds and the bees.Even the seasons changeI want it to stay the same.You give me that...Hummingbird HeartbeatSpread my wings and make me flyThe taste of your honey is so sweetWhen you give me the Hummingbird HeartbeatHummingbird HeartbeatHummingbird HeartbeatHummingbird HeartbeatFlown a million miles just to find the magic seedOh I would flower with the power that bring light to me.Your so exotic, my whole body flutteringConstantly craving for a taste of your sticky sweetAlways on the brink of a heart attackYou can be alive and keep me coming backI see the sun rise in your eyesYour eyesYou gotta future full of blue skiesBlue skiesEven the seasons changeI want it to stay the same.You give me that...Hummingbird HeartbeatSpread my wings and make me flyThe taste of your honey is so sweetWhen you give me the Hummingbird HeartbeatHummingbird HeartbeatHummingbird HeartbeatHummingbird HeartbeatYou love me, you love me never love me notNotOh noWhen we are in perfect harmonyYou make me so right toward your (sip of me).Oh your wings could make me fly.The taste of your honey is so sweetWhen you give me the Hummingbird HeartbeatHummingbird HeartbeatHummingbird HeartbeatSpread my wings and make me flyThe taste of your honey is so sweetWhen you give me the Hummingbird HeartbeatHummingbird HeartbeatHummingbird HeartbeatHey YeahHummingbird HeartbeatHey YeahHummingbird HeartbeatHummingbird Heartbeat

(⊙o⊙)…符号

密密麻麻的 翻译起来还真不容易

你不要太过分啊。。。

一看就眼晕了,不能少点么。

你译还是不译

我都说了没人译,你还不信。。。
还好意思吼我。。。
你光是个排版就把别人看昏了。。。

it's difficult to tanslate those lyrics.  Hummingbird Heartbeat

你让我觉得我要失去我的童贞 ,这是某个人翻译的第一句,谁能译的更完美

Suck!!

当你第一次和每一次触碰我的时候,你让我有种失去童贞的感觉
我让你像你从未见过的花朵般盛开
在阳光下,我们是一个嗡嗡(蜂声)能源
让我们一起来创建一个家庭吧
与你的交往如此自然
有人称它符号
符号
但是我们把它叫做化学
这是关于鸟儿和蜜蜂的故事
即使季节更迭
我们的爱仍不变
你给我.....
蜂鸣般的心跳
展开我的翅膀,让我飞翔
你的甜言蜜语是如此的悦耳
当你给我蜂鸣般的心跳
蜂鸣般的心跳
蜂鸣般的心跳
蜂鸣般的心跳
我已经飞越了一千里只为寻找一颗神奇的种子
哦,我会花的力量,给我带来光明
你是如此的奇异,我的整个身体都在颤动
一直渴望着你粘人的甜甜的味道
我一直处在心脏病发的边缘
你给予我生命,让我重新活过来了
我从你的眼睛里看到了太阳升起
你的眼睛
你拥有一个满是蓝蓝的天空的未来
蓝蓝的天空
即使季节更迭
我希望它保持不变。
你给我...
蜂鸟心跳
展开我的翅膀,让我飞
你的甜言蜜语是如此悦耳
当你给我的蜂鸟心跳
蜂鸟心跳
蜂鸟心跳
蜂鸟心跳
你爱我,你爱我从不停止过

哦 不
当我们在完美的和谐
你给我这么对你的权利
所以你的翅膀能让我飞
你的甜言蜜语是如此悦耳
当你给我的蜂鸟心跳
蜂鸟心跳
蜂鸟心跳
展开我的翅膀,让我飞
你的甜言蜜语是如此悦耳
当你给我的蜂鸟心跳
蜂鸟心跳
蜂鸟心跳
蜂鸟心跳
蜂鸟心跳
蜂鸟心跳

其实百度里有翻译,但是我觉得有些句子不太准确,我稍稍改动了下,不知道对不对。这首歌没听过。

I advice you to listen to the song which name is viva lavida from Cold play,I think that's a good song no matter it's rhythm and it's words.

it 's so diffcult for me.

返回列表