听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 1月18日英语故事:挤奶姑娘和她的桶
返回列表 发帖

1月18日英语故事:挤奶姑娘和她的桶

你知道红色句子是什么意思吗?参与有奖。

The milkmaid and her pail
A milkmaid was going to the market. She carried her milk in a pail on her head. As she went along she began calculating what she would buy after she had sold the milk.
  "I‘ll buy a new dress, and when I go to the ball, all the young men will dance with me!"
  As she spoke she tossed her head back. the pail immediately fell off her head, and all the milk was spilt.
  the girl went back without anything. She felt very sad. "Ah, my child," said her mother. "Do not count your chickens before they are hatched."

挤奶姑娘和她的桶
一个挤奶姑娘头顶着一桶牛奶往市场走去,她边走边想:卖了牛奶后我应该买些什么呢
  “我要买一条新裙子,我要穿着新它去参加舞会,这样所有的小伙子都会和我一起跳舞。
     她想着想着兴奋地转动着她的头,桶马上从她的头上掉了下来,牛奶全洒了。
     姑娘只能空着手回家了,她非常沮丧。”我的孩子,”她的妈妈说“以后不要过早地想入非非了。

This sentence has a deeper philosophical meaning in commom way. It tells us that people should do their job  steadily on earth, step by step for success. Don't be distracted by other branches.

This sentence has a deeper philosphical meaning in a common way. It tells us that people shold do their jobs  steadily on earth, step by step for success. Don't be distracted other branches, especially by their messes of ideas at one time.

评分人数

• tingroom

yeah,i am with you,if every knows how to stick to something,he will success finally. 3# sunliana

本帖最后由 huilinyanyan 于 2010-1-19 09:41 AM 编辑

It's tell us that we  must be concentrated on one thing .

评分人数

• x-ace

要一步一步一个脚印。

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表