听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 网友求助 » how to extend your vocabulary ?
返回列表 发帖

how to extend your vocabulary ?

本帖最后由 kylezhou2010 于 2010-1-26 09:58 AM 编辑

Dears,it is difficult for us to remember new words .
if you dont know the words you can't understand the meaning at all when you listen to the MP3.
so vocabulary is so important to us,i appreciate some guys give me effectual way that you are adopting .

评分人数

• tingroom

本帖最后由 kylezhou2010 于 2010-1-27 10:41 AM 编辑

nobody respond.hurt me deeply.

i have the same puzzle,

i want to chat with foreigner in a chatting room,but cannot find . 2# kylezhou2010

come on,anybody do me a favor.

评分人数

• tingroom

maybe you can try the listen to the class of zhaoli from new Orient 1# kylezhou2010

I don't think there is any easy way to extend the vocabulary. Maybe more listen more words.
The very first thing is you can have seen the words and then get to know the pronunciation and the meaning.
I suggest to watch some movies and to read more articles.
Hope this can do some help for you.

评分人数

• tingroom

介绍楼主一个背单词的好地方
http://word.tingroom.com/

7# 猫咪
yes,i like movies.

这里有好多背单词的教程呀,真的一定要用听的背单词,把单词放到句子中,想象你在什么情况下能用,我就这样背的,很有效,再者,抓紧零碎时间!

评分人数

• tingroom

单词背起来是枯燥的,不用的话马上就忘记了

maybe...vocabulary is not the most important part,my pre-boyfried can speak english fluently with his foreign clients,but he aways doesn't know how to write the corret word when he reply their e-mail,he asked me how to speel ....

he told me,his english is not very good,but he aways speak with them,so he can communicate with foreigners very well.

so...speak more and more with english speaker maybe the best way ,haha

评分人数

• tingroom

i can't identify the upstair, i consider that using words is a good way to improve our word-base

评分人数

• tingroom

In my opinion, watching movie might be a better method to improve listening skills. What I think is that you can try to use English subtitle. It can help you to memorize vocabulary easily. Moreover, during listening training, you also can improve your speaking sikills. At the same time, reading is very important as well. My suggestion is that you can look for some grade readers to read. The more you read, the more progress you will get. Learning language is always a slow process. There is no short cut.

评分人数

• tingroom

I think the best way to remember words is reading english materials as many as you can. Write down the strange words on your notebook. Then recite them everyday.

评分人数

• tingroom

To memerize words by knowing its meaning is based on left brain using, but right brain works better alot by reading and listening words or articles at fast speed. read this book, maybe you will get some new ideas. <超右脑英语学习法> [日]七田真著.

评分人数

• halo

after i graduted from the university, i am aware of the impotance of the vacabulary. and someone told me that if we need communite with others as usual, CET 6 is enough. so after i finish the CET 6 exam, i start learn those words. of couse, it is helpful.
and another way is speaking,speaking, and speaking.
if you have no time on memerizing the new words and no chance to talk with foreigner, you can translate what you speak by Chinese. to learn any word by looking up Kingsoft Powerword.
they are my one ways to memerize the words and hope they may help you.

评分人数

• halo

我觉得扩展单词量很好的一个方法是阅读,书虫这套书 我觉得很不错,一开始你可以看一些很薄的,那些比较的简单,单词较为简单,但是再阅读过程中,有些好的 新的单词 你会一再的看的,反复两三次 你就能把它掌握了,然后看较为难的。我觉得看这套书还应抱着看故事的心态,那些故事真的很有意思。在不知不觉中,你会发现自己掌握了 很多的词汇 并且你的语感,语法知识也会提升很快。

评分人数

• halo

零碎时间。背单词

i think recite a new words is not  easy all the time, also the learning, if we want to do and pay more attention on it,  do it again and again,  will be better.

评分人数

• halo

返回列表