听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 论坛议事厅 » let's propagandize this helpful site together~!
返回列表 发帖

[建议意见] let's propagandize this helpful site together~!

hi,all
i am a novice here,and hit upon here.it is a nice learning site,really.
maybe the people enthusiastic about learning English have still known little about this helpful place.
iso,it is necessary to improve the reputation of the site through the joint endeavor of all~!
firstly,I'll do something in some  familiar site.and then your turn,my comrades

i will do my best to do so:)

i found this site about one month ago,and at that time i thought i would never got so perfect site,from then on, as long as i was free,i would look though it.some days ago,suddenly i found i couldn't link it,i feel so sorry,but it came back again to my eyes,thanks god.so i'm pleasure to propagandize it.

perfect site

I will support this site for ever

This is a good site for english learner.I love it very much. I will support this site for ever.thanks.

yes ,i like it very much ,hope we are study for each other !

I will do try my best to propagandize it~! Let's improve our English skill together~!

ye!it is a  good  sit  for us to learn each other

I do like this site extermely.there is no doubt that it will help us to improve our English.

I worry about

What I worry about is : it is free for menber when the website have a lot of member?

any foreigners are here?

hey...i am a university student,and my major is English,i do hope to make freinds with foreigners or someone has perfect English.So,anyone here could help me?So,please touch me if you like  to help me to improve my English.
Here is a perfect place to learn English,i love here.

all of us love it ,and we hope more friends can come here and learn with us together.I

all of us love it and we hope more friends can come here and learn with us together.
all I wanna say is don't just excited or worried about this site and just to make a plan of learning.This way you will get somewhere some day in the future.

大错特错!Blunder!

propagandize 在此的误用是典型的中国人望文生义的通病!  此词是贬义词! "大鸣大放大字报"就很适合这个词的色彩.  hit upon here 也是典型的中国式错误表达法!  "here" 是副词,怎么能当宾语呢? 不要怪我挑刺哦!--- 这也是为了大家共同提高嘛..........

let's give publicity to this helpful site together .如何?

Yes!I am a freshman of this website.Hope that everyone leran something from it.I will do my favor to communicate with you ang leran earch other.

返回列表