听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Don't Cry -- Guns N' Roses
返回列表 发帖

Don't Cry -- Guns N' Roses

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 09:50 编辑

“枪花乐队最具影响力的曲目当属“Don't Cry”。“Don't Cry”在 Billboard 排行榜上停留将近3年(147)周,创下了摇滚乐的神话。“Don't Cry”这首歌中枪花乐队一改从前的愤怒激烈,主唱沧桑哀婉低吟出一段令人荡气回肠的柔情曲,而歌曲表达出的无奈和失意正是愤怒的极致。不止在歌收尾的地方,在歌起时就有淡淡的的呻吟声,而且在整首歌里拖长的音非常之多,歌曲最后通过一声加长的低鸣来表达一种撕心裂肺的心痛。这首歌最吸引人的地方莫过于前奏的吉他声,枪花的吉他手太强大了,带上主唱沙哑而又深情的演唱,歌曲被称为经典,一点也不夸张。”

Talk to me softly
There is something in your eyes
Don't hang your head in sorrow
And please don't cry
I know how you feel inside I've
I've been there before
Somethin is changin' inside you
And don't you know

Don't you cry tonight
I still love you baby
Don't you cry tonight
Don't you cry tonight
There's a heaven above you baby
And don't you cry tonight

Give me a whisper
And give me a sign
Give me a kiss before you
tell me goodbye
Don't you take it so hard now
And please don't take it so bad
I'll still be thinkin' of you
And the times we had...baby

Don't you cry tonight
Don't you cry tonight

And please remember that I never lied
And please remember
how I felt inside now honey
You gotta make it your own way
But you'll be alright now sugar
You'll feel better tomorrow
Come the morning light now baby

And don't you cry
Don't you ever cry
Don't you cry tonight
Baby maybe someday
Don't you cry
Don't you ever cry
Don't you cry
Tonight

枪与玫瑰乐队(Guns N' Roses,简称GNR,国内简称“枪花”)可能是世界上最著名,拥有最多歌迷的硬摇滚乐队了,他们曾经创下了音乐历史上处子作专辑的最高销售纪录,拥有史上最伟大的摇滚乐专辑之一的《毁灭的欲望》(Appetite for Destruction),拥有两张专辑同时成为Billboard 200排行榜冠亚军的神话,他们曾经是整个世界流行音乐界最耀眼的商业明星。当1988年枪与玫瑰乐队的单曲《Sweet Child O' Mine》第一次闯入了主流流行音乐市场的时候,他们就像主流摇滚乐中的叛逆战士一样,吹响了横行无阻的流行金属时代的熄灯号。在那个迪斯科舞曲和流行摇滚乐的最鼎盛时代,枪与玫瑰不同于80年代中后期盛行的以Def Leppard和Motley Crue乐队为代表的长发流行金属,也不同于史密斯飞船乐队(Aerosmith)这样明显留有七十年代布鲁斯摇滚乐痕迹的乐队,更不同于金属乐队(Metallica)这样的速度金属和鞭笞重金属乐队。

枪炮与玫瑰乐队的音乐最初是基于布鲁斯摇滚乐,与流行金属相比更为强硬,歌词更为嚣张,同时具有朋克的自由主义色彩,乐队的成员具有十足的地下摇滚乐特征,肮脏、暴力、颓废,而他们的音乐则具有喧嚣但是出色的旋律,同时拥有旋律非常出色的乐器演奏,特别是主音吉他手Slash和节奏吉他手兼乐队的核心创作者Izzy Stradlin的吉他演奏,无论是riff段还是Slash的solo都成为歌迷们追捧的对象,而主唱Axl Rose华丽的外形,以及高亢至极的嗓音更是为乐队征服了无数女歌迷的心,再加上长相帅气十足但个性特例独行的贝司手、天生的朋克小子Duff McKagan以及放纵不羁的鼓手Steven Adler,正是这些综合的元素才让这支原本不为人知的乐队迅速的走红全世界,随着之后乐队成功的商业化包装,更是成为了世界硬摇滚乐界在80年代末到90年代初的最具标志性的乐队。

但是枪花自从鼎盛期的创纪录的长达两年的世界规模巡回演出之后,特别是Izzy Stradlin离队之后,使乐队明显的开始走下坡路,并且在不久出现了分裂,在乐队成员因为音乐发展道路上的分歧而彻底破裂之后,乐队也进入了近十年的低潮期,但是他们依旧始终是世界顶尖的摇滚乐队,依旧拥有全世界各地无数的忠心并对他们充满期待的歌迷,任何有关枪与玫瑰的新音乐作品都会成为唱片市场上最抢手的东西。

At a time when pop was dominated by dance music and pop-metal, Guns N' Roses brought raw, ugly rock & roll crashing back into the charts. They were not nice boys; nice boys don't play rock & roll. They were ugly, misogynist, and violent; they were also funny, vulnerable, and occasionally sensitive, as their breakthrough hit, "Sweet Child O' Mine," showed. While Slash and Izzy Stradlin ferociously spit out dueling guitar riffs worthy of Aerosmith or the Stones, Axl Rose screeched out his tales of sex, drugs, and apathy in the big city. Meanwhile, bassist Duff McKagan and drummer Steven Adler were a limber rhythm section who kept the music loose and powerful. Guns N' Roses' music was basic and gritty, with a solid hard, bluesy base; they were dark, sleazy, dirty, and honest — everything that good hard rock and heavy metal should be. There was something refreshing about a band who could provoke everything from devotion to hatred, especially since both sides were equally right. There hadn't been a hard rock band this raw or talented in years, and they were given added weight by Rose's primal rage, the sound of confused, frustrated white trash vying for his piece of the pie. As the '80s became the '90s, there simply wasn't a more interesting band around, but owing to intra-band friction and the emergence of alternative rock, Rose's supporting cast gradually disintegrated, as he spent years in seclusion.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Don't cry 还是GNR唱的好听

评分人数

回复 7# kobe

really agree with you

不是很喜欢这首歌儿,虽然很经典

lid song

回复 9# 大黑子

never mind

返回列表