听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » [1-20]柏林一家银行被盗(挖地道),损失超过1500万美元
返回列表 发帖

[1-20]柏林一家银行被盗(挖地道),损失超过1500万美元

This is so incredible that I think I've seen this in a movie before.* And if I didn't, it should be put in a movie immediately. Genius bank robbers dug a 100 foot tunnel from a parking garage across the street to the bank's safe deposit room and walked away with over $15,000,000 in goods.

Police were only notified of the robbery when a security guard noticed smoke coming out of the vault. When police stormed the room, they didn't find bank robbers but discovered the tunnel the robbers used to escape. Turns out, the smoke was coming from a fire the bank robbers set to cover their tracks.

The bank, which is located in Berlin, Germany, is still trying to figure out what was stolen from the safe deposit boxes. I imagine the bank robbers are in some Latin American beach trying to figure out which paradise destination to visit next. You go guys.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

回复 1# kobe

大家可能在电影或者电视剧上都看过挖一条长长的隧道救人或者偷东西啥的,可是真要在现实生活中发生还是会被深深地震撼到。德国柏林的一家银行近日发现被盗,一群家伙偷走了价值超过1500万刀的物品。他们从一家停车场开始挖隧道,穿过一条街直接到达保险库下,隧道足足有100英尺(30.48米)。

整个过程神不知鬼不觉,直到一名保安发现地下室有烟冒出,警卫人员才知道保险库出事了,冲进去之后什么都没有了,只看到一条逃生用的隧道。后经证实,那阵烟雾是盗贼用来掩护逃跑的。
目前该银行还在努力的核实计算被盗的保险柜以及相关物品。

现实版的偷盗案呀

good job the stealer

怎么听不了呢

返回列表