听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 其他考试 » The final exam
返回列表 发帖

The final exam

本帖最后由 霖铃 于 2013-7-5 22:16 编辑

Following is my  thoughts    when I was taking the  final  exams From 7,3 to 7,5.

The first Day
8:00- 9:30 physics —— Don't make any wrong count !      不要计算错误
10: 00- 12:00 Chinese —— Destiny  is in the pen !           命运掌握在笔中
Afternoon
2:  30- 4:00 Politics —— Believe in yourself that you can do !   相信自己一定能行

The second day
8:00- 9:30 History —— How much pay decide how much harvest!     多少付出多少收获
10: 00- 11:30 Geography —— Regardless of the outcome, the process is the most important! 不管结果如何,过程最重要
Afternoon
2:  30- 4:30 Maths —— Love maths,and treat it as your lover, make sure I can do  elementary exercises well !爱数学,把它当做爱人,确信我能把基础题全作对。

The third day
8:00- 9:30 Chemistry —— Success is based on peacetime !成功在于平时的积累
10: 00- 11:30 Organisms ——  Try my best , use what you learn!        尽我所能,学以致用
Afternoon
2:  30- 4:30 English —— The nine-tailed fox's lastest life is also used to combat. 九尾狐的最后一条命也是用来博的!

sometimes you may be afraid of taking exams, but if change your attitude like me ,changing frightened to brave, unbelievable to believable, you'll relax yourself , freshing your mind, and centralize on your paper, everything will change.
I use this way , writing my thoughts on the scratch  paper to remind me of don't feel afraid and try my best,and also believe in myself.  I think it's useful for me since I am not a very  confident girl before ..

Before the exam, I always think that I am a bad memory  people, but now, I feel I also can do the best as long as I  try it.  Therefore, confidence is always the most important for a people to succeed

you are going out your way for us

返回列表