听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 时尚贴图 » I want this, too~
返回列表 发帖

I want this, too~

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

registrar corp公司没有对除此证拥有者外任何人表明立场或者进行担保,证书也没有对任何人或任何实体表明立场或者进行担保,所以其具有发行的唯一受益性。registrar corp公司没有承担任何个人或者实体如前所述的的义务。美国食品及药物管理局确认,registrtion corp公司与美食品及药物管理局并无附属关系。

registrar corp makes no other representations or warranties ,nor does this certificate make any representations or warranties to any person or entity other than the named certificate holder ,for whose sole benefit it is issued.registrar corp assumes no liability to any person or entity in connection with the foregoing.the u.s. food and drug administration recongize a certificate of registrtion corp is not affiliated with the u.s. food and drug administration.

美国食品及药物管理局根据美联邦食品药品以及化妆品法案对有以上规定资质的公司进行登记注册,而该法案是根据2002的生物恐怖主义法案以及FDA食品安全现行法案修订的,registrar corp公司已证实注册是真实有效的,同时,registrar corp公司会对此次注册有效性的进行确认,而此次登记注册如没有在发布后作废或终止,有效期是到2013年的12月31日。

this certificate affirms that the above stated  facility is registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Adminstration pursuant to the federal food drug and cosmetic act,as amended by the bioterrorism act of 2002 and the FDA food safety modernization act ,such registration having been verified as effective by registrar corp as of the date herrof ,and registrar corp will confirm that such registration remains effective upon request and presatation of this certificate until december 31,2013,unless such registration has been terminated after issuance of thi certificate.

You're so great!!!%2

忍者龟
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

这个小盆友 太有爱啦~~

i  don't want it

返回列表