听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » [11-11]故事:五颗小豌豆 Five Peas
返回列表 发帖

[11-11]故事:五颗小豌豆 Five Peas

There are five peas in a bean pod. When they are mature, a small boy picks it and opens it.
在一个豆荚里,长着五颗豌豆。当它们成熟了的时候,一个小男孩捡到了它们。

The small boy puts the first one into an air gun.
小男孩把第一课豌豆放进一支气枪里。

"Ping" …the pea is shot out. It says happily: I will fly to the sky!
“砰”的一声,豌豆射了出去。这颗豌豆欢呼着说:“我要飞上天上去啦。”

The small boy asks the second one: where do you want to go?
小男孩问第二颗豌豆:“你想到哪里去呀?”

The second pea says: I want to fly to the Sun.
豌豆说:“我想到太阳上去。”

So, the second one is shot out, who says: I will fly to the sun!
于是,第二颗豌豆被射了出去,它一边飞一边喊着:“我要飞到太阳身边去了。”

The third one and the forth one are afraid to be put into the air gun. They scoot away.
第三颗、第四颗豌豆怕被装进气枪里,就悄悄地溜走了。

The small boy gets out the fifth one and asks it: where do you want to go?
小男孩拿出第五颗豌豆,问:“你想到哪里去呀?”

回复 1# kobe

The fifth one says: I want to go to a place where I can bring happiness to others.
豌豆说:“我想到能为别人带来欢乐的地方去。”

The small boy puts it into the air gun and says: you are considerate! He pulls the trigger and the pea flies into a flower pot. The flower pot's owner is poor. The mother has a sick daughter, who has been ill for years. The girl is very weak and looks miserable.
小男孩把豌豆装进气枪里说:“你是最关心别人的!”小男孩一扣扳机,豌豆就飞到了一个窗台上的花盆里。花盆的主人家是一户穷人,妈妈带着一个生病的女儿。小姑娘已经病了一年多了,身体非常虚弱,看起来十分可怜。

One day, Mum goes out to work. The little girl lies by the flowers pots on the balcony in the sun. The bud stretches out its leaves, which seem to dance and it tells the little girl: you will get better!
这天,妈妈又出去干活了。小姑娘孤独地躺在床上。忽然,她发现窗台上的花盆里长出了一颗小嫩芽。太阳照在小嫩芽上。微风吹过,小嫩芽舒展着自己的叶子,像是在跳舞,又像是在告诉小姑娘:“你的病会好的!”

When Mum comes back, the little girl says: mum, I found a little shoot. Mum says: oh, it is a little pea shoot. How do you feel today? I feel mush better! In the sun, I feel warm and comfortable. I will soon be well. Mum says happily: I hope my daughter will grow up as this little pea shoot! So, mum puts a bamboo stick there and ties a string so that the shoot can grow along it.
妈妈晚上回来的时候,小姑娘高兴地说:“妈妈,今天我发现了一颗小嫩芽。它说我的病会好的。”妈妈说:“噢,那是一颗豌豆苗,你今天感觉怎么样啊?”小姑娘说:“我感到好多了!太阳照在我身上。”妈妈高兴地说:“但愿如此啊!我的女儿会像这颗豌豆苗一样欢快地成长!”于是,妈妈用一根小竹竿把豌豆苗支撑起来,又从上面牵了一根线,好让豌豆苗盘绕这向上长。

From then on, the little girl lies beside the little pea plant, talks with it and sings songs for it. The pea plant grows day by day. Little by little the girl also recovers.
从此,小姑娘每天都陪着豌豆苗,和它说话,为它唱歌。豌豆苗一天天长大了,小姑娘的病也一天天好了。

Finally, the pea plant blooms. It has a brilliant pink flower. The little girl kisses it. She smiles healthily and happily; her eyes shine; she thanks God for sending her the beautiful angel—the pea flower. Mum says: thank you, pea flower! You made my daughter happy and help her fight the sickness and get well!
终于,豌豆苗开花了。粉红色的豌豆花鲜艳极了。小姑娘把脸贴近花瓣,轻轻地亲吻这。她的脸上露出健康幸福的微笑。她的眼睛闪闪发亮。她在心里感谢上帝派来的美丽天使——豌豆花。妈妈高兴地说:“非常感谢你呀,豌豆花!你使我的女儿充满了欢乐。使她战胜了疾病,重新健康起来!”

Then, the little boy passes by the window. The pea flower waves its branches, and seems to say: Look! I fulfilled my promise. I am such a happy flower!
这时,玩气枪的小男孩从窗下经过。豌豆花轻轻地摇了摇枝条,好像是在说:“瞧,我实现了我自己的诺言。我是最幸福的豌豆花!”

返回列表