听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 用“精听”提高英语听力水平
返回列表 发帖

用“精听”提高英语听力水平

用“精听”提高英语听力水平

昨天有一位没有署名的网友给我发邮件,说他虽然通过了英语六级考试,但他的英语听力仍然很差,听外国人说话时,总觉得他们的说话速度太快,脑子跟不上,因此大部分内容都听不懂,他问我应当怎样办。其实类似这位网友的情况,在国内是很普遍的,我爱人就是一个例子,她小学、中学、大学都学英语,也通过了英语六级考试,但CCTV 9的英语新闻,根本听不懂,只能听懂其中一些单词。针对这种情况,下面我专门为那些已经通过英语六级考试的朋友,介绍一种提高英语听力水平的方法。

各位都知道,英语阅读可以分为“精读”和“泛读”,同样,英语听力也可以分为“精听”和“泛听”,我介绍的这种方法,就是通过“精听”,来提高英语听力水平,具体步骤是:中国国际广播电台(CRI)或美国之音(VOA)或英国广播公司(BBC)每个小时开始的英语新闻,大约有20条,每条的时间不超过1分钟,词汇量不超过200个单词,您可以将某一天某一小时的某一条新闻,用录音机复制下来,然后反反复复收听这条新闻,一遍不成听两遍,一天不成听两天,直到这条新闻中的每个单词(请注意是每个单词),都能准确听出来为止。

在进行这种“精听”训练时,您需要特别注意四点。第一点是:某些英语单词的弱读。比如介词of,它的音标是[ov](o=hot中间的那个元音),但它通常被弱化成[ev](e=maker的第二个元音),有时甚至被弱化成[v]或[f],您在“精听”一条新闻时,一定要把所有的弱读单词听出来。

第二点是:某些英语单词的连读。比如您在“精听”一条新闻时,听到一个生词,发音好象是notatal,不像是外国的人名、地名,而且《英汉词典》中也查不到,这时,您就应当想到,它很可能是两个(或两个以上)单词的连读,按照这个思路,您应当猜出它是not at all。

第三点是:某些单音节的英语单词。多音节的单词,比如foreign、minister、immigration等,由于音节多,很容易听出来,比较麻烦的是那些单音节单词,比如did、was、him等,只有一个音节,发音时间短促,很容易被忽略,因此您在“精听”一条新闻时,一定要重点识别这些单音节单词。

第四点是:单词与头脑的同步。弱读、连读、单音节单词这三个问题解决之后,最后的问题就是“单词与头脑的同步”,也就是您每听到一个单词,头脑中必须马上想到这个单词的中文意思,比如听到Russia,马上想到“俄国”,听到president,马上想到“总统”,听到visit,马上想到“访问”,等等。

一条新闻中的每个单词(请注意是每个单词),都能准确听出来之后,您就可以复制下一条新闻,继续进行“精听”训练了。当然,每个人的具体情况不同,第一条新闻,您全部听懂,可能需要三天,第二条新闻可能缩短到一天,第三条新闻可能缩短到半天。通过英语六级考试的朋友,采用这种方法,“精听”十条新闻之后,即可明显提高自己的英语听力水平。

作者:张宏

不错,挺好!顶一下

in deed it's good.remember the most important thing is that we make sure we can meet the commands.

恩~

maybe I will accept the advise`and want a go ~~It's a good idea~~~

i have a problem

i have a problem , when i listen to the middle listening resource ,i can catch most of it ,but when it come to the step by step 2000(3), i found it is very difficult to understand or  catch accurately the meaning of every words. maybe i am not very familar with the words and the expressions . could you give me some advices or suggestions ?
By the way , somebody know a good way to review the english grammars? Recently i found that i can hardly remember the contents  of grammars when i do the reading comprehensions , it is really awkward,can somebody help me ?
thanks a lot .

Increase amount of vocabulary and Read much to listen to much.

原帖由 david_ye 于 2006-3-28 12:16 AM 发表
i have a problem , when i listen to the middle listening resource ,i can catch most of it ,but when it come to the step by step 2000(3), i found it is very difficult to understand or  catch accurat ...

Here I have a question for you,can you write down what you hear while listening to the middle listening resource?of course write it down correctly.

excuse me! when i listen to english,there is something in my mind, so i can't always focus on listening. especially the time that listening english will last ,is  a little long. what i can do ? somebody give me some advises,thank you!

原帖由 sunland1314 于 2006-5-4 03:22 PM 发表
excuse me! when i listen to english,there is something in my mind, so i can't always focus on listening. especially the time that listening english will last ,is  a little long. what i can do ? som ...

Could I ask you what  you think about when listening to english?however,nobody ,I think,can always focus on one thing for a long time.I don't know where you listening level is ,but from your messages posted here I can see that you can write in english beautifully , at least better than ...others.I would say we can't focus on listening to Chinese for long time,but we can grasp the main idea.So don't worry about the problem you referred above if you can understand what you hear. If you really think you need to focus on every word of the material you hear ,you can try to write what you hear when listening.Personally,I think that's a good way .

very good.thanks.

恩 不错

I'll try .Thanks for u advices!

it's good advise

it's good advise

多谢楼主,准备用一下你的方法。

我只看得懂你们写的
却写不出来
让我听得话更是哎~~~~~

thank you for your advise

it's a good way

I am a freshman.it help me a lot.thank you